BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Shari V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love that I can freshen my breath anytime with these breath strips. I like that there strong without be too strong and has the perfect amount of sweetness
LAKRISHA W.
Great for on the run. They refresh breath and it's like a kiss me I have fresh breath sensation. I'd recommend this product to all who have not yet used it.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
These are perfect for traveling, on the go and in your purse. It makes your mouth incredibly fresh and is definitely a lot more attractive than chewing gum!
Christina R.
Dunnellon, FL
I love these strips to help freshen my breath. They are so easy to use and quick. They work perfectly for after lunch before returning to a busy classroom.
Emily K.
These keep my breath smelling super fresh and they taste so good. They're so affordable and the packaging is super cute. I've purchased these many of times
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
These were so popular when i was in high school. If you didn't have time to brush it gave you fresh breath. You only needed one as they were really strong.
stephanie c.
I simply pop one of these in mouth and instantly feels fresh and like I just washed my mouth and teeth without having to go through the trouble of chewing
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
Love having these on hand! They are very convenient, and a quick fix for bad breath. The flavor can be sharp, but once you get past that it's really good.
Rachel M.
Handy little strips to have in your purse or pocket. If you had a meal just pop on in and boom fresh breath, but be warned these bad boys are super strong.
Rebecca J.
Wilmar, AR
I'm a smoker and it's hard to come back from a break and brush your teeth everytime you smoke. These are convenient and inexpensive way to get fresh breath
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!