BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Kelly P.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the convenience of the Listerine pocket packs. They perfectly fit in my purse... on my headboard... night stand... pretty much anywhere!

Plus they work!
tyler h.
The Listerine strips are pretty great. The size of the package makes them easy to take anywhere. Skill you need is one strip and you get fresh breath again.
Vanessa C.
Doral, FL
Son muy fuertes para mí. Si refrescan el aliento pero el resultando dura muy poco. No lo volvería a comprar. Es preferible comprar chicles con sabor a menta.
alisha v.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love these things so much i take them to school and anywhere they are great to freshen up your mouth and give you fresh breath!! definitely worth trying!!
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Not a big fan of the stops. I think their a little to strong. It's got over power taste. But I does leave your breath smelling great. Just too strong for me.
Aimée H.
San Francisco, CA
I don't think there is any better option in the market right now ... not that I know at least. Listerine has been a household product in my home for so long.
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
My kids hate them but I love them. I keep them in the car so if I'm out and need to go to a meeting, etc. I have something to make sure my breath is fresh.
LAKRISHA W.
Great for on the run. They refresh breath and it's like a kiss me I have fresh breath sensation. I'd recommend this product to all who have not yet used it.
Stefanie G.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
I really dont like the flavor of these. They are way too strong for my liking. My friends use them all the time but I find them to be a bit too harsh for me.
Allie M.
Minden, LA
These strips are okay they really don't last long though you're better off just brushing your teeth or just swishing some mouthwash in the middle of the day
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!