BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Kristin W.
Maryville, MO
This product is small but mighty!! It you use one of these multiple strips in your time of need then you're not going to regret it, instantly made it awesome!!
Kiki R.
Richmond, VA
I like these. Great for date night to throw in a lil purse for after dinner mint or a quick refresher after lunch. I'm just not a fan of the film aspect of it
Dusty S.
Victoria, TX
They work really good for a little slip of candy,, keeps your breath refresh for a while as well, the slip is really weird melting on tongue, and a little hot.
Chelsea E.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are great! Easy way to keep your mouth fresh on the go. The only thing i had problems with is that it was too minty. Almost to where it burns your mouth.
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Burns my mouth! In microbiology we tested Listerine.. and by my surprise Listerine was the worst thing you could use. It does not kill bacteria like suggested
Breanna M.
Love this listerine product! After I brush my teeth I always follow with listerines mouth wash and it leaves my breath and mouth both feeling clean and fresh!
Aimee T.
Clermont, FL
I love these things! You can pop 1 in your mouth and the tabs just melt. You can buy these in Walmart. They make your breath smell amazing and there affordable
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
Looovvvvveeeee these strips. I never leave home without these in my car or in my purse. Quick and easy way to freshen your breathe that lasts for a long time.
Lauren H.
San Antonio, TX
They certainly do the job for fresh breath in a hurry, but I can't handle the mint burn! The flavors are great but I don't like the way it feels on my tongue.
Robisha C.
Elk Grove , Ca
I love these listerine strips. They are so convenient, and the flavor stays for awhile which is really nice also. I'm glad I received this product in my voxbox.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!