BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Shaylee W.
I never use this before. But I heard a lot of good things. My cousin uses it and she claims that it makes her teeth very white.  I seen your teeth before and I can't argue with her. I Soon will get it because a lot of people have convinced me.  Hope you enjoy this product if you decide to get it.
Valerie G.
Rochester, NY
Listerine pocket packets are great to have in your purse or car for quick freshen ups. Most times you don't want to chew gum and do something good for your teeth. Also good after eating dinner out.
Betssy L.
Indio
These are a must at my desk at work . You can't go wrong with ur listening strips . A little strong at first but they are so cooling and refreshing . They leave u a great clean feeling and fresh breath after lunch
Carina q.
It did its job. Keep mouth smelling great. Very minty which I didn't mind. Price was okay. The only thing i felt was a coating after use. Other then that I would use it again and tell others
sara m.
I don't think I would really call this a candy. It is more of a handy breathe mint for those times where you are just about to kiss someone. A quick pick me up of freshness. Very convenient.
Cinthya C.
Oxnard, Ca
I love these strips when I'm on the go and have no access to a toothbrush or mouthwash! I pop one in at work after lunch or right before a meeting. I don't have to worry about stinky breath!
Madelyn C.
Instantly freshens breath and is a good alternative to using gum if you want a longer result. Despite how strong anything listerine is better breath is worth it.
Ivuoma
At first I didn't like the taste I had in my mouth after using it, but I started to get used to it. And I also noticed that my breath was fresh for the whole day improving my oral hygiene.
Caitlin P.
I love these, since my job banned gum these are the best thing to instantly freshen your breath. May take a couple times to get used to the strength of the flavors but highly recommend.
Sarrah H.
Angwin
These are the best invention ever! So easy to take anywhere to make sure you have fresh breath all day long. I leave some of these in my desk at work and in the camper when we go camping
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!