BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Miya T.
Louisville , KY
I like but really don't cues it have weird smell to it I bought this product at Walmart no didn't meet my expectations it left funny taste in my mouth it is nice parkaging I don't recommend for others to try
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I can't say i was in love with these~ the flavor is overwhelmingly strong for my taste buds. I cut them in half for after a meal or coffee break . There are better alternatives out there for fresh breathe.
Carrey A.
Olive Branch, MS
I'm not a fan of these I tried them a few years back and I don't like the way you use them the strip dissolves on your younger and it is very strong. I'm not a fan.
Crystal R.
These are perfect for those on the go or in a hurry moments when you are going to be interacting with other people and don't have time to brush or rinse after eating. I keep some in my purse for emergency.
Sarah D.
Schenectady
These small strips pack a punch! Huge mint flavor in a unique form. The freshness lasts a decent amount of time. Don't purchase frequently due to the price point.
Destiny F.
Best hair product ever ! Literally gives my skin so much shine and it's so soft afterwards it's the best I've ever used hands down can't get any better than this ... I've been using this for awhile now and I love it and will never switch to something else
Haley R.
I haven't used these In awhile but liked them when I did. I have used them many times. They have a slight burning but that's what most listening mouthwashes have. It's a good value. You can get them anywhere. No room for improvement from me.
Celina D.
San Jose, CA
I love these strips whenever I have stinky breath. It is harsh because it has a strong taste. It does have nice packaging. It did meet my expectations. I would buy again and I would recommend to others.
Laura J.
Katy, TX
I love the strips!!! They are so minty, they make my mouth fell fresh and clean. Packing is good, easy to throw in you pocket or purse. I get mines at Walgreens!
Sade S.
Hampton, VA
I haven't used these in a while, I actually forgot about them as I feel like they really aren't advertised anymore, but I used to purchase often and I loved them. Very convenient & super compact. The packaging makes it easy to slip in your pocket or your purse. I would definitely purchase again.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!