BY LISTERINE #4 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Rennaye' W.
Harper Woods, MI
Convenient and always be carried in your pocket, purse, etc. They are available in different flavors. Breath will stay fresh anytime. This is a must have for everyone.
Morgan R.
Tupelo , MS
I’ve used this in high school. When they first came out, I thought these were the best thing on earth! They exceeded my expectations. This strips are gentle but strong
debbie l.
these are so fun! they melt in your mouth and leave you minty fresh. it is sweeter than Listerine mouth wash and burns less, but give you more pleasant smelling breath.
Kimberly E.
I love these! I keep them in my purse. They'll make you feel very fresh. I often eat food with a lot of garlic, and these strips help combat the garlic odor. Effective!
Simone M.
Pickerington
These are incredibly helpful! They are small enough to fit in just about anything. They melt in you mouth within seconds but the results can be noticed for a long time.
Shemeatric C.
Baker
These are awesome!! They are easily used to keep fresh at any time, in any place. After eating, this is a good way to freshen when you can't get to a place to brush. It is also good when you are on a road trip and fall asleep for a while.
Kenadey D.
Love love love this product. I love gum but these are so amazing for anyone that can't chew gum or doesn't like it . Love the taste which last for a super long time !!
Vale R.
San Antonio, TX
This strips are really strong! They make my breath so fresh! They do tingle a little but it definitely a pleasant sensation in my opinion! I particularly like this flavor!
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
These are so much better than chewing gum when I feel I need a refresher but can't brush my teeth at the moment, like at work. I always keep this handy in my purse and recommend to others daily. I will definitely continue to use!
Jailyn F.
Hialeah, FL
These pocketpaks are awesome! Especially if you're going on a date and you guys just ate, just pop one in your mouth and BAAM!! It really takes away your bad breath.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Allison B.
East Lansing, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon