BY LISTERINE #9 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Lisa O.
Keeps your breath fresh especially after drinking coffee. Helps eliminates bad breath. A little on the strong side but non the less will help you out when you have a sore throat.
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Listerine PocketPaks are perfect! I love having a pack in each of my bags and at my desk at work. They are super convenient to have and totally do the trick for bad breath!
Ashez H.
Columbus, IN
I like how I can just slip one on my tongue after smoking and it covers the smell of my cigarette. I like how they can fit in my pocket since I don't like carrying purses.
Mallory B.
Cottondale, AL
I like these because I'm really self-conscious about my breath, and this totally fixes that problem. You can keep it in your pocket and it keeps your breath smelling fresh!
Brenda E.
San Antonio, TX
As a teacher, I can't chew gum or suck on a mint while I teach, so these pocketpaks are perfect! Pop one in, let it dissolve within seconds, and not be known as the stinky breath teacher... Sounds like an easy A for this product!
Meghan F.
The Listerine Pocket Paks are great because they are easy to use, are small enough to through into your bag, and have a minty fresh feel after use. I definitely recommend!
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these pocket packs so i can use them while i am out to keep my mouth clean and breath fresh. They go everywhere with me and help so much if you cant brush your teeth
Liz T.
Tieton , Washington
Great to take on the go . For a party , date , interview , basically anything . The smell does kind of fade away quick but that's the only down part about this product .
Destiny H.
Great for traveling❤ i love listerine, its my favorite mouthwash of all time. Quality is amazing and I am a repeat buyer. Cleans my teeth and leaves me feeling redreshed.
Morgan R.
Tupelo , MS
I’ve used this in high school. When they first came out, I thought these were the best thing on earth! They exceeded my expectations. This strips are gentle but strong
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon