BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Sophie C.
These are handy and a little sweeter than their mouthwash counterparts. They do freshen breath, but they also leave this lingering sweetness that doesn't smell super appealing.
Kaitlynn D.
You can tell these work with how strong they taste. Perfect for those lunch times where you eat things that wouldn't exactly give you the best breath after eating. Refreshing
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
After using this product (listerine pocket paks) I would get a little stomach ache. I enjoyed being fresh after a delicious meal, but didnt like the nausea associated with it.
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
These are strong but oh so good! I love the feeling of them melting in your mouth, and I love how fresh my mouth feels afterwards! I like having a pack of these in my purse.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
These leave your mouth feeling minty fresh and your breath smelling nice and fresh. I prefer just simple mouth wash but when I'm on the go this is really nice to have in my bag.
Alisha H.
Atlanta, GA
So much better than mints and leave your breath smelling minty fresh. Also melts on your tongue and just feels overall great! Easily accessible at drugstores and walmart!
Shilpi P.
Jersey City, NJ
These are life especially when you in a rush because or running late.Another reason why these are amazing is due to other helping when your breath reeks of onion and garlic.
Sarah M.
Listening strips are my go to when I am at work or out and about and need something to not only freshen my breath but make me feel like I have just finished brushed my teeth.
Anna K.
These are so refreshing. I love the way it makes me feel after eating and needing to freshen up my breath. I know some people who can't handle the intense mint flavor. I have seen a friend or two tear up but I think that's just them
Lisa O.
Keeps your breath fresh especially after drinking coffee. Helps eliminates bad breath. A little on the strong side but non the less will help you out when you have a sore throat.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!