BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Shante P.
Spring, TX
I Don't Use The Packs Because It Hurts My Stomach. I Use The Mouthwash. It Makes Me Feel Like I'm Swallowing It Yuck. I'm Not Impress But This May Be A Great Alternative For Others.
Shonda C.
Sparta, TN
Perfect for the purse or car to freshen up if you are without your toothbrush. They are powerful buggers too. You are definitely left with super fresh smelling breath after using them.
jacie r.
Hialeah, FL
Super fresh breath!! When you put this on your tongue the film dissolves and your breath is super fresh! You feel completely ready to talk to people if you can’t brush your teeth.
Sophie C.
These are handy and a little sweeter than their mouthwash counterparts. They do freshen breath, but they also leave this lingering sweetness that doesn't smell super appealing.
Tamara J.
Listerine Pocket Paks Oral Care Strips are amazing!  They are convenient and quick to use when I need to freshen up on the go and they leave my mouth feeling so minty fresh!
Shannon H.
San Diego, CA
I have used these many times. They are great little refreshers especially after eating lunch or dinner. They have a bit of an aftertaste that is kind of bitter but not too bad.
Jaclyn A.
Fresno
I love these little packs. They are hard to find, but when I do it's a party in my mouth. These small and very powerful fresh product is great when you need to talk to someone.
Kiara R.
These are perfect for a night out at dinner and you ate a plateful of liver and onions! These will freshen your breath right up, love to have these in my purse for just in case!
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to use these ALL the time! They used to be my favorite product I will have to make a trip to get these. They definitely leave your breath feeling great and smell amazing!
V'Shara C.
These strips are places on your tongue. The dissolve fast, and last long. The mint taste is not overbearing. This product is very effective. I have bought these multiple times.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!