BY LISTERINE #4 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Alexis M.
Oradell, NJ
These are great to keep in your purse. They freshen my mouth up really quick and leave my breath smelling like i just rinsed with mouthwash. I would definitely continue using these.
Kaitlyn F.
Williston Pk, NY
Great for on the go refreshing. I always try to keep a pack of these in my purse or desk at work to use after food or just when I feel like I need to freshen up throughout the day.
Omerlyn C.
I love these strips. Good for adding extra freshness after a meal, a long day or just to freshen up. Better than gum. Works quickly definitely a must have. Always recommend to others
Khadijah W.
Sunrise, FL
If your feeling not so minty this comes in handy. I keep a pack in my purse for just in case. Down side if you have a sensitive mouth it will no doubt affect you like it have me.
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These work SO WELL to freshen your breath. They work better for me than any other gum or mint. The flavor is very strong, so be weary of that if you are trying for the first time.
April V.
Edinburg
Okay so this is an awesome product not only is it small and light weight to the point it could be called weightless. This is a product I constantly carry with me to keep my breath icy fresh.
Amber A.
Boyce, VA
These seriously do the job but one strip is all you need ..It's like eating an entire pack of gum at once..Its kinda almost to strong but it gets rid of bad breath odors for sure.
Micaiah H.
Bradenton, FL
I literally love this stuff! The thing that drew me to the product was the colors! I like the flavors over all but they are super strong. The nice thing about this is you can put it right in your bag. I also love the way that these desolve.
Cat F.
South Gate
These are so damn strong!!! I don't know if it's just me but I can't keep those stops in my mouth for too long before I feel like it's burning my mouth. Perhaps it works too well?
Shante P.
Spring, TX
I Don't Use The Packs Because It Hurts My Stomach. I Use The Mouthwash. It Makes Me Feel Like I'm Swallowing It Yuck. I'm Not Impress But This May Be A Great Alternative For Others.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Allison B.
East Lansing, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Amazon