BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Melissa Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't feel like these are as effective as actually using a mouth rinse or chewing a piece of gum. If anything, you end up eating about 3/4 of them and you end up with a stomach ache.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
I received these free in a VoxBox for testing purposes. And loved them! They leave your mouth feeling refreshed and minty. And the compact packaging makes them easy to take on the go!
JaLynn R.
Bentonville
These oral strips are minty fresh! Perfect for your purse or office. These will smell and feel like you just brushed your teeth if you’re needing a refresher. I know I do all the time.
Alexis M.
These are great to keep in your purse. They freshen my mouth up really quick and leave my breath smelling like i just rinsed with mouthwash. I would definitely continue using these.
Tonisha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like these convenient little breath strips. I like the fact that they come in a cute little case that incan carry with me anywhere. They have different flavors and work very fast.
Brittney B.
Cameron, NC
I used these strips a lot in high school and liked them. I recently tried one and it felt like there was a weird film in my mouth lol.so weird but they do what they're intended to do
Trisha S.
Lost Creek, WV
These are nice for a quick freshen up... however they make me drool like crazy and are sometimes very hot. I prefer the cinnamon over these. But for the price they serve there point
Stephanie L.
Richlands, Nc
#refreshvoxbox in my purse for always kissable breathe. ##listerinePocketpacts!!!
fresh, tasty and don't leave a clingy film. Love the different flavors. Always keep them in my bag!
Leanne B.
Parrish, FL
These are great to keep in your purse for a quick breath freshener. Warning they are super strong though and make my eyes water ha! They do a great job but again, are very strong.
Kaitlyn F.
Williston Pk, NY
Great for on the go refreshing. I always try to keep a pack of these in my purse or desk at work to use after food or just when I feel like I need to freshen up throughout the day.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!