BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Tina P.
Clarksburg
I keep this product in my home at all times. It not only helps with fresh breath if you feel yourself getting a sore throat and gargle with this it will stop the sore throat in its tracks.
Lostaf
If you every have cotton mouth please don't take these strips lol. It turns to mush. But other than that I love the breath strips. Actually a handy dandy life savior. Great for the Gucci
April S.
Fort worth, TX
I really like how effective these are but definitely be ready for the punch. These little guys are powerful. I prefer the spearmint flavor but the peppermint flavor seems to last longer.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
This is the final touch to my mouth feeling nice and fresh. The packaging is the same for every mouth wash, the price is at good value and I bought it at CVS. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lauren S.
Grayson, KY
At first I thought breath strips were silly, but my boyfriend uses them all of the time and has made me an addict. They are so convenient and give you that fresh breath taste. Love them!
Stephanie P.
Chattanooga, TN
I received these from influenster and these things are so nostalgic. When I was a kid, my friends and I would buy packs and see who could handle the most listerine. Now that I'm older, these things are much more handy than a pack of gum. They do the job!
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
These are the greatest invention! All the benefits of fresh breath without having to gargle and gagg. These work so well because sometimes it's not polite to suck on a mint, or chew gum but these dissolve in your mouth so it's very unnoticeable to eat.
Sera P.
they taste really strong when you first put them in your mouth and it's so cooling that it makes your tongue numb. it does the job very well and I will continue to purchase again.
Sarah C.
Lexington, NC
I received this product free to test from Influenster. I liked the product over all but the extreme min times did burn and make my eyes water. But very practical to keep in your purse.
Janey B.
My fiance can't leave the house without these. Its kind of hard to find in the big pack like this, so grab it if you can at Costco. Freshens breath without the sugars in gum and mints.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!