BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
High Point, NC
These work amazingly, but I think I just like the sensation of chewing gum, but I'm sure this is a nice option for those with TMJ issues that want to freshen their breath with out the chewing.
Stephanie C.
Saint Paul, MN
Love these over chewing gum. They leave your breath feeling cool and refreshing for a long time and you don't have the chomping to go along with it. They are discrete and dissolve super fast.
Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
Cannot think of a day when I do not use this .. I use this day and night .. feels so fresh. Got a  huge bottle of this one at Walmart. Packing is simple. Not pricey , totally worth the money.
Lacie G.
Riverside, CALIFORNIA
This works pretty good on killing bad breath for time, longer than tic tacs. It had a pretty good minty taste that works good for getting through a couple hours after lunch while your out.
amanda K.
Denton, NC
Taste really nasty. I've tried all flavors and they're all nasty, plus they burn my tongue. Dont see how anyone could buy them a second time. As for them actually doing they're job... Im really not sure
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
I take these with me everywhere! Love the flavor, that sudden burst of WOW fresh! They are very handy, perfect pocket size. If 1 full strip is strong for you I suggest ripping them in half.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
They freshen your breath but I personally don't care for them. They're very strong so if you like mint flavors a lot you'll love them. They dissolve quick but they gel is weird for a minute .
Niki S.
I was in high school when these puppies csmr out. I liked them but i prefer gum though. These worked for like 5 specs then you need another one then the packs gone so yeah just get gum lol
Tina P.
Clarksburg
I keep this product in my home at all times. It not only helps with fresh breath if you feel yourself getting a sore throat and gargle with this it will stop the sore throat in its tracks.
Jelesia S.
Clinton, MS
You use these then chase it with some nice cold water it feels like the arctic in your mouth. I love carrying these and peppermints in my purse especially since I'm not allowed to chew gum
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!