BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Breanne P.
These are so addicting. I remember sitting in class eating these like candy. These are so good and leave my mouth feeling clean. Great for after lunch and when you know you'll get a kiss or two after class
Alyandra S.
I love this product because it makes my mouth feel fresh. I usually will use this if I do not have gum. I usually like to use it after I have eaten to make moth feel clean. My favorite flavor is the mint ones in the blue packs. This is really worth the purchase.
Alayna T.
Batavia, NY
These have saved my life in school and on dates! They save your breath and they allow you to be close and personal without any worries. They taste great and they're discreet! I purchased these from BJs for 8 dollars
Wendi D.
Love these! Nice way to make sure I have fresh breath when I've eaten something that makes me unsure. Sometimes I don't always feel like chewing gum and this just makes my mouth feel cleaner.
Tiffany F.
We love these! I keep them in the car, in my handbags, in backpacks, ect. They are perfect when we are on the go. Love these for when we are out and about when we go out for lunch or dinner.
Stephanie C.
Saint Paul, MN
Love these over chewing gum. They leave your breath feeling cool and refreshing for a long time and you don't have the chomping to go along with it. They are discrete and dissolve super fast.
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Listerine Total Care is such a great mouthwash!! It freshens breath and kills germs and you can find it almost anywhere and the price varies from place to place but a great mouthwash
Ashley F.
Rochester
These little mint strips are so so good! They can last quite a while if you use them sparingly and are VERY strong so it really does the trick when you need something to freshen your breath!!
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Ashley L.
High Point, NC
These work amazingly, but I think I just like the sensation of chewing gum, but I'm sure this is a nice option for those with TMJ issues that want to freshen their breath with out the chewing.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!