BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Buy on Amazon
Lara K.
Atlanta, GA
I am forever addicted to these strips and also the cinnamon ones. Perfect for when you don't have room when using a smaller purse and for going on dates or business meetings when you really shouldn't be chewing gum! These are quick and discrete...have saved me numerous times from possible bad breath.
Ruthie K.
Love these! It's a nice fresh, long lasting burst throughout the day! They're perfect for after a meal when you can't brush and gum isn't cutting it. The different flavors vary in how harsh or gentle they are. But you can always rip it in half if it's too much for you. I personally like 2-3 at a time.
Jay S.
Davenport, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Listerine pocket packs make fresh breath on the go and at work quick, easy, and convenient.

One strip helps freshen up my breath even after a basket of onion rings for lunch.

Need to make a great face to face impression after coffee or a snack? Just a strip will do ya!
Holly H.
Spring Hill, TN
My husband and I each keep a pack of these in our nightstands. That way if we want to smooch first thing in the morning, or if we had fish for dinner, we can quickly kill the bad breath without killing the mood! I recommend these to all my newlywed friends.
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
 have used Listerine Pocketpacks for the past 7 years or so, since they first came out. I love them! Basically, if you haven't used them, you flip open the top of this tiny plastic container and use one finger to stick it to one of the thin strips. Then, you place the strip on your tongue and it immediately dissolves. This version is flavored with the strongest flavor - Cool Mint. There are other flavors which are less strong in intensity.

Basically, it feels like you just brushed your teeth and used minty mouthwash afterwards. In about 10 seconds of using one of these strips! My Dad thinks that the Cool Mint is a bit strong for him and prefers the other flavors. But, I won't use anything else.

I use these strips multiple times a day - after a meal to freshen your breath and cleanse your palette (spelling?). I also use these before I use my inhaler for asthma as the inhaler smells and tastes terrible - this blocks the taste so that I can inhale the medicine as needed.

This grouping of 288 is great as they usually only sell these individually or in packs of 3. Great price for the number of packs that you receive and I will definitely be ordered this product again.
Nidia R.
Clean,  shine, ans whiten my Perla white teeth.  Love this product.  I feel clean my  mouth truly and completely.   Love this product and I recommend it. It meet my expectations  and couldn't be happier with the results.  Thanks Listerine pocket paks oral
melissa. 🐝.
Greenbelt, MD
Such an affordable price for a wonderful product that's very effective and can be used any time, any where. The packaging was nice and not too complicated to get into which makes it a lot better, and to top it all off they're a brand I've been using since I was so much younger, so it's trusted!!
Yami E.
Houston, tx
Ive been using these for a while and they fit anywhere, very easy to carry around for whenever it is needed. Leaves breath fresh and it's not very expensive at all. I love these, would definitely recommend and buy/use again. I do kind of wish they had a bigger variety of flavors/scents of these
Sandra K.
I like the idea of oral care strips because they are quick and convenient. However, I wish these came in a version for sensitive teeth. They don't cause too much pain because they're not professional grade, but I was unable to finish the entire pack; I ended up using a strip every once in a while.
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
Im definitely more of a mint or gum fan, but these are great for those "I just ate some garlic fries with this hot guy and now I need an s.o.s before he tries to kiss me" moments! When you don't have time to be sucking on mints and want a quick fix, this is a great, powerfully minty alternative.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!