BY LISTERINE #5 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

BEV A.
Houston
These Listerine Oral Strips are GREAT. Makes your mouth feel so fresh. You have to be careful, because they are very strong. When your mouth feel so dull and not fresh, this is the best mints to have. Does a great job making you feel secure when you have to  talk to lot of people especially after a long lunch with onions and garlic. It really gets that nasty taste out your mouth. THESE STRIPS WORK MARVELOUS. I always keep them in my purse. Sometimes you do not want to chew gum. A Simple way to freshen your mouth without all that sweet chewy gum.  It Simply dissolves without worrying  about where to put that icky sticky gum wrapper.
Carissa A.
The only mints I like!

Let me warn you though - they BURN your tongue / roof of your mouth for a minute because it’s super minty. But wow, it really refreshes your mouth / breath.

I pop one in before I go into meetings and the whole room can actually smell the mint!

I *do not* replace mouthwash with these mints. I still encourage you to use mouthwash every day. These mints are just for freshening up. I highly recommend. I buy them in bulk at Costco!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I do like keeping these in my purse so I can freshen up my breathe while I’m in the go. I do think they are a little strong and slimy but it dissolved quickly so I don’t mind it. I do think these can be overpriced.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
I love Listerine Strips!! They make my mouth feel sooo clean and my breath feels so fresh! My only problem is I didn't really care for this particular flavor. I like the green packs the best :) And the price is really not bad at all! You get 3 packages of these strips for like $3.50 at Walmart, so they last you a long time!
Cynthia R.
This product comes in handy. It is easy when you are on the go, all you have to do is pull out a slip and place it on your tongue. It can fit in your pocket or in a wallet. It is very helpful if you don't want your friends or people at a business meeting to know what you ate for lunch. I would definitely recommend it.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Is it just me if did anyone else use to eat this stuff like it was candy. I remember I would sometimes go through one in just one day. But I mean it did make my breath smell nice and fresh. If you are looking for something to keep your breath fresh then this is for you and you need to try it
Tina S.
Great for on the go when you need to give your breath a little bit of a freshen up. Just pop one in your mouth and let it dissolve on your tongue. It holds up to my expectations of the brand. I highly recommend these. My husband and I use them all of the time. I would recommend these over gum any day.
Devon F.
The pocket pacs are perfect for on the go breath fresheners. Sometimes they get stuck together if they're in too much heat which makes them almost unusable. But they leave your mouth feeling fresh without having to chew gum or leave a mint in your mouth for too long. The strips dissolve quickly and don't have much of an aftertaste. They're great!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these! They are perfect when you are on the go. Just put them in your bag. Very easy to have at hand too. Price is okay. I usually them when I travel after eating or drinking a meal on a flight than I take it when I'm waiting to get off on the plane. I love the fresh breath that it gives me. I love them! I would recommend them!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Are these long lasting?
Rachel L.
Grapevine
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I looooveeeee this product!

Walmart