BY LISTERINE

LISTERINE POCKETPAKS® Oral Care Strips dissolve instantly, freshening your breath by killing 99.9% of bad-breath germs*.

LISTERINE POCKETPAKS Oral Care Strips are sugar free and available in COOL MINT®, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT. Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are handy little strips that I love to use when I’m in desperate need of fresh breath. I think everyone knows that listerine can burn, so these are a nice alternative! I love cinnamon gum and red hots, these are like that temperature. They feel kinda weird on your tongue, but not in a bad way. They instantly start to melt into a gel-like substance and then dissolve into that yummy flavor. They’re great for an instant boost of cinnamon to cover up that onion bagel or garlic pasta you just had! Definitely recommend!
Marie S.
I love it! Is a very easy and accessible way to have good breath, especially when you do not have a bathroom available. I find it super necessary to take them everywhere. The taste is strong so it works.
Jenna G.
Parker, CO
These guys pack a punch. Honestly I looked them better than mints bc I don't like having to keep it in my mouth forever so I end up chewing it . Great flavor but a little on the expensive side.
Stefanie P.
I like these strips but just like Listerine mouth wash, I find them to be a little bit too strong. They work though. Your mouth will be super fresh feeling. Place a strip on your tongue and let it dissolve. Very easy to use and if you don't like chewing gum, this is perfect for you.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
These are amazing to carry with you and pop in your mouth or last minute fresh breath. Good for when you forget to brush your teeth or if you just need a quick burst of fresh breath. I use them before I head into work or an important meeting where I know I will be talking to a lot of people. Good to cover up coffee or after lunch breath.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a very effective product. I really enjoy cinnamon flavors, because mint can come off too synthetic and sterile. It's very potent, compared to Altoids. Easy to keep with you and keep on hand. They have other flavors too, if cinnamon isn't you thing.
Amanda H.
Clayton, DE
Love these to freshen your breath. The taste is amazing as well not overpowering just right. The cinnamon is my favorite one out of all of them. They make you feel like you have just brushed your teeth.
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
I like their flavor but they don't do the best job keeping your breathe for long periods of time, more of a temporary quick-fix. Also i don't really care for the consistency that they become when you put them in your mouth, all sticky and some times they stick to your teeth, annoying!
Katie C.
Let me tell you a story about these. My second grade teacher had these all over her room, for her use. I don't know how often she would eat them, but they did not work on her. So if they didn't work on her, chances are they aren't working on you. I recommend 5 Gum.
Sana S.
These burn so bad lol but it actually does work to fight bad breath. I took off a star cause of how bad it burns haha but these actually work great. I used to buy these years ago but don't really see them much in stores anymore. I used to purchase them at Walmart.