BY LISTERINE #93 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Before a date. Kills bacteria for truly fresh breath! Sugar free, no calories. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
Review for: Fresh Burst, 2 more...
I love and hate these! They're great because of how compact and easy they are to carry around in your pocket and purse. They just burn when you place them on your tongue but it's kind of satisfying.
abby m.
Review for: Fresh Burst, 2 more...
use these on a daily when I don’t have time to brush teeth after a meal in public or when gum isn’t available. they dissolve within three seconds and provide a perfect minty scent to your mouth leaving your breath fresh
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Review for: Fresh Burst, 2 more...
The Listerine breath strips do its job with keeping your breath fresh and minty. My only concern is with how STRONG they are. The mint is almost a burning type of sensation because the flavor is so dominant.
Shelby D.
I didn't like the berry flavor because I prefer mint breath fresheners. They were effective and very strong however, and I probably use these once or twice a day. I have and will continue to buy again I just wish there were better flavors.
Molly W.
I would always buy these and keep them on hand wherever i went. They're kind of expensive so I stopped purchasing but it is a super effective product and very simple to use. I would get this product again.
Alyssa D.
Columbia Hts, MN
This has a very strong mint flavor. It did make my breath smell amazing though. If you dont like strong mints dont get this
Bray G.
Chandler, AZ
I like listerine strips however I prefer the green ones more they are just more minty and taste better in my opinion
Sydney C.
Yelm, WA
This little pack of strips work out so fantastic for when I'm on the go and my mouth starts to taste gross.
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TX
These are so strong! They keep my breath smelling so fresh! I love the small packaging.
Taylor K.
Very convenient! I love these. These strips give a strong fresh smell, and makes a tingling sensation on my tongue. Has a bit of an after taste, but it is effective in getting rid of bad breath.
Veronica S.
Do these taste good? The berry flavor.