BY LISTERINE

Before a date. Kills bacteria for truly fresh breath! Sugar free, no calories. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shelby D.
I didn't like the berry flavor because I prefer mint breath fresheners. They were effective and very strong however, and I probably use these once or twice a day. I have and will continue to buy again I just wish there were better flavors.
Molly W.
I would always buy these and keep them on hand wherever i went. They're kind of expensive so I stopped purchasing but it is a super effective product and very simple to use. I would get this product again.
Bray G.
Chandler , AZ
I like listerine strips however I prefer the green ones more they are just more minty and taste better in my opinion
Sydney C.
Yelm, WA
This little pack of strips work out so fantastic for when I'm on the go and my mouth starts to taste gross.
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TX
These are so strong! They keep my breath smelling so fresh! I love the small packaging.
Taylor K.
Very convenient! I love these. These strips give a strong fresh smell, and makes a tingling sensation on my tongue. Has a bit of an after taste, but it is effective in getting rid of bad breath.