BY LISTERINE #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST® and COOL HEAT.

Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

*In lab studies

Mali C.
Review for: Pocketpaks, Cool 24
These are really good for on the go. My only problem is that during the summer I had hem in my bag and they melted all together... but other then that they’re great and taste good for what they are
Karen R.
Baltimore
Very convenient. Keep one in the purse, one in the car, at work, etc. I find them a little expensive compared to  Sweet Breath Drops but more discreet.
Jessica G.
Listerine has some really nice flavored pocket packs. They are little sheets you stick on your tongue that dissolve in seconds. It makes your breath better quick and leaves a delicious flavor in your mouth. Good when you're on the go and small enough to stick in a pocket.
Kaylee H.
Rexburg, ID
Personally I don't feel like these make much of a difference. I find the strips to be odd to use. I feel like they end up being kind of gummy on the roof of my mouth and the freshness doesn't last nearly as long as mouthwash or gum. I don't think for the cost they are worth it.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
These were the best when I was kid. Funny enough recently one of my co workers left these in his car and as a bet another coworker to ear a fused pack of these. He cried for hours, moral of the story never eat more than one at a time.
Tanya T.
Cane Ridge, TN
These are great. They're strong but effective. I got these from Walmart and they're worth the price. Very affordable. They taste good and you can really feel them working. I would prefer these rather than gum.
April D.
Livingston, TN
I really love these little guys to put in my purse. They are so handy for times when you don't want your mouth smelling like an ashtray. This product delivers a just swished feeling with a strip. Amazing
Alyandra S.
I love this product because it makes my mouth feel fresh. I usually will use this if I do not have gum. I usually like to use it after I have eaten to make moth feel clean. My favorite flavor is the mint ones in the blue packs. This is really worth the purchase.
Kristie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm a smoker and I'm always buying breathes mints. A co-worker told me about Listerine PocketPaks. At first I thought they would be like all other breathes mints I've tried and wouldn't work for very long. They was only a few dollars at Wal-Mart so I decided to try them. I'm glad I did. I like that my customers couldn't tell I had it in my mouth (like candy mints) and they dissolved rather quickly. My mouth felt like I had just brushed my teeth and lasted a lot longer than a regular mint. The best thing about Listerine PocketPaks is I can put them right in my pocket. If you always have a mint in your mouth than you must try Listerine Pocket Paks
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
These Listerine strips are very convenient as they slide right into your pocket they are curiously strong they definitely cut bad breath I absolutely love them there I go to for when I'm out and about on the run and don't have a chance to brush my teeth after eating on the go everyone should have these in their pockets or purses or Zippy bags or diaper bags you name it it should be there I love these powerful Little Things!!! Original or cinnamon are my favorite flavors!!
Marissa G.
Are these long lasting?
Rachel M.
Norman, OK
How long does the minty effect last?
Dak Y.
Where can I find this ?
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Can you still buy these in stores? If yes, where?!
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
Anyone else hate the texture after it dissolves?