GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateLISTERINE
Pocketpacks Fresh Breath Strips Cool Mint 72 count

Listerine Pocketpacks Fresh Breath Strips Cool Mint 72 count

Listerine Pocketpacks Fresh Breath Strips Cool Mint 72 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Listerine Pocketpacks Fresh Breath Strips Cool Mint 72 count!
Flower S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Listerine Pocketpacks Fresh Breath Strips Cool Mint 72 count uploaded by Flower S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are pretty useful to have if you need a quick way to freshen your breath while your out since all you have to do is put the strip on your tongue and let it do the rest, but my issue with this is how thin the packaging is. If you leave it somewhere for example your pocket on a hot day the strips will all just melt together and you won’t be able to use them properly. I think these are okay overall to have especially to keep with you just in case, but you just need to be careful and make sure that the actual product doesn’t get ruined. 😁✨ [product:2-pack-listerine-pocketpaks-breath-strips-cool-mint-3x24-=-72-strips-each]
Angel  D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Listerine Pocketpacks Fresh Breath Strips Cool Mint 72 count uploaded by Angel  D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these breath strips and have been using them for years and years because they work. The taste is pretty harsh but I dont care because I love how it tastes and makes my mouth feel. It's super refreshing to put one of these on your tongue and then take a drink of ice cold water, I love doing that with these especially on really hot days because it seems to cool me off a bit. These are well worth the money and great for cooling off or for a makeout session or after coffee or onions, basically, these are great and there's pretty much always a good reason to have them around. I got the 3 pack and keep one in my purse, one on my dresser, and one in my office.
Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These breath strips are geniously made. I used these years ago and they were big in highschool and I see they still have them.on the market. So I purchased some and I love how handy they are. One strip on your tongue and it melts in an instant leaving your breath smelling fresh and clean. And I enjoy the minty coolness it leaves. I keep these in my purse always now.
Julie A.
Montgomery, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Listerine Pocketpacks Fresh Breath Strips Cool Mint 72 count uploaded by Julie A.
I love these breath strips and have been using them for years because they work. These are well worth the money and great after coffee or onions, and there's pretty much always a good reason to have them around. I love the strong flavor and the way it dissolves instantly. It gives a fresh breath quickly without having to chew gum and find a place to spit or bite on your mint candy.
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sometimes these are good for when you go out to eat and eat onions, or just have a little funky breath. Quick fix for sure.
Andrea B.
Carrollton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This burn the bad breathe right out! Great to have before a date, meeting, ect...plus it keeps your mouth from being dry and perfect if your not a gum chewer like me.
Michelle  H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,233 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Listerine pocket packs are very convenient and easy to tote and store in your purse. They come in a viarity of flavors and different quantities. I'd most definitely recommend this product if you're in a hurry or simply because you forgot to brush.
Christine H.
West Harwich, MA
Listerine Pocketpacks Fresh Breath Strips Cool Mint 72 count uploaded by Christine H.
So I used to have a pack of these on me at all times I was sort of....addicted honestly they were perfect to freshen your breath as I'm a hairstylist i always needed a quick freshener being in peoples faces constantly but I developed a sensitivity to a product called Propelyne Glycol it nearly ruined my life it was horrible not knowing what was causing my painful, embarrassing cystic acne at age 35! Well it is in a ton of beauty products, haircare, color, soaps, some foods even, and yup you guessed it! These guys please listerne take out this awful ingredient so I can love your product again. Beware everyone you can develop reactions, allergies, and sensitivity to anything at any age but this is one of the evil ingredients out there.
Farah E.
Carteret, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love this! i’ve been using it for years, it gives such a fresh feeling in the mouth.
Luisa S.
BOGOTÁ, BOGOTÁ
Maybe you ate something spicy or you have a bad taste in your mouth, this product will help you feel fresher and maybe clean, the brand is very good, it does not replace a good tooth brushing but so that you do not feel sorry you can use it and hide the smell what you ate ...

Looking for your answer?