BY LISTERINE

Christina D.
Holly, MI
This product I like, it's easy to easy in your purse for that quick refresh. I love to use this product after I've had a meal, especially if it's onions or garlic lol. No one wants to walk around with garlic breath. I mean this wouldn't be my first choice to re-buy, but I defiantly wouldn't turn it away.
Marissa P.
Madera, CA
I did enjoy that it freshens and literately clears sinus on in pack however they are a lil strong just like rinse is and they do get stuck to roof of mouth but besides that if your feeling a lil not so fresh this will freshen you mouth right up.
Alexa A.
Mission, TX
I love having this spray in my purse. They make my breath feel so fresh and clean. I am not a fan of the citrus flavor. I think the mint and spearmint are so much better.
Nicole S.
Sw ranches , FL
I like the green/blue flavor best but this one is really good too very easy and simple to use and it fits in ur pocket
Laurie S.
Orlando, FL
I like these pocket mists. They are convenient and easy to carry around and travel with. I don't chew too much gum so this breath spray is perfect
Melissa L.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
Not my favorite taste but its good to use for a quick fresh breath smell. Very handy to keep in your purse or bookbag
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Has anyone tried this ? What's the taste like ?