BY LISTERINE

Christina D.
Holly, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This product I like, it's easy to easy in your purse for that quick refresh. I love to use this product after I've had a meal, especially if it's onions or garlic lol. No one wants to walk around with garlic breath. I mean this wouldn't be my first choice to re-buy, but I defiantly wouldn't turn it away.
Marissa P.
Madera, CA
I did enjoy that it freshens and literately clears sinus on in pack however they are a lil strong just like rinse is and they do get stuck to roof of mouth but besides that if your feeling a lil not so fresh this will freshen you mouth right up.
Alexa A.
Mission, TX
I love having this spray in my purse. They make my breath feel so fresh and clean. I am not a fan of the citrus flavor. I think the mint and spearmint are so much better.
Laurie S.
Orlando, FL
I like these pocket mists. They are convenient and easy to carry around and travel with. I don't chew too much gum so this breath spray is perfect
Nicole S.
Sw ranches , FL
I like the green/blue flavor best but this one is really good too very easy and simple to use and it fits in ur pocket
Melissa L.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
Not my favorite taste but its good to use for a quick fresh breath smell. Very handy to keep in your purse or bookbag
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this ? What's the taste like ?