BY LISTERINE

LISTERINE POCKETMIST FRESHBURST Oral Care Mist: Non-aerosol Kills bacteria for a fresh-mouth feeling 140 mists Sugar free see more...

Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
I like to have mints in my bag but im so happy when they made this so effective lasts long in my mouth. Easy to use helps my breath-alot.
Vanessa T.
Wilmington
I love that this is such any easy grab a go size!!! I always bring this when I'm out and about! It works fantastic!!
Megan S.
Cocoa
This is a great pick me up throught the day when you need a little refreshing or after a lunch break and no toothbrush on hand.
Kathy G.
oshawa , ON
These pocket packs are super. You can put it in your bag, purse, car òr even in a stocking at Christmas. Small and they work great to freshen your mouth and breathe.
Marina D.
Easy on the go if you think you need the small pick me up before meeting friends or the boo!!
Ashley D.
This is super convenient, helps keep my mouth fresh, and I feel like using listerine through out the day helps keep me from getting sick as often too!
Cindy P.
Duluth, GA
At work, i constantly have to talk to people, so this is a necessity for me! Makes me feel fresh and awake! I love how it fits in my cosmetic pouch!
Lauren W.
Cincinnati , OH
Great product, wonderful small and miniature size. The Listerine strips are also a great alternative to use with a bit more ease of access.
Ariel D.
Some people consider this product to be overly strong, but I like the idea that the ingredients doesn't just mask odors with a fresh scent - it kills germs as well.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
I swear by these breathsprays. This is a new flavor and I'm not sure how much I enjoy it compared to the original flavor but I'm going with it. I keep a handful with me in my purse and at my desk for a fresh kick and taste. It's powerful but not overwhelming.