BY LISTERINE

LISTERINE POCKETMIST FRESHBURST Oral Care Mist: Non-aerosol Kills bacteria for a fresh-mouth feeling 140 mists Sugar free see more...

Melissa S.
I swear by these breathsprays. This is a new flavor and I'm not sure how much I enjoy it compared to the original flavor but I'm going with it. I keep a handful with me in my purse and at my desk for a fresh kick and taste. It's powerful but not overwhelming.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Perfect size to keep in your pocket or in a handbag or clutch…especially when you are going on a date! No one wants to kiss somone with bad breath! They are refreshing & leave a cool sensation in your mouth.
Clarissa N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is perfect and everyone should have one. It is great if your traveling or just going on a date. It is very useful because you never know when you might need it.
Ariel D.
Some people consider this product to be overly strong, but I like the idea that the ingredients doesn't just mask odors with a fresh scent - it kills germs as well.
Ashley D.
This is super convenient, helps keep my mouth fresh, and I feel like using listerine through out the day helps keep me from getting sick as often too!
Cindy P.
Duluth, GA
At work, i constantly have to talk to people, so this is a necessity for me! Makes me feel fresh and awake! I love how it fits in my cosmetic pouch!
Lauren W.
Cincinnati, OH
Great product, wonderful small and miniature size. The Listerine strips are also a great alternative to use with a bit more ease of access.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to have mints in my bag but im so happy when they made this so effective lasts long in my mouth. Easy to use helps my breath-alot.
Megan S.
Cocoa
This is a great pick me up throught the day when you need a little refreshing or after a lunch break and no toothbrush on hand.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Perfect to keep in your purse on a date and for special occasions or you keep it in your desk at work for after lunch.