Listerine® Pocketmist® Cool Mint Oral Care Mist 7.7 mL

by LISTERINE

...Before you speak. Kills bacteria for a clean mouth feeling!™ Sugar free. Non-aerosol.

How long does the freshness last? Was it worth it, or should you use a strip instead?
Start your review of Listerine® Pocketmist® Cool Mint Oral Care Mist 7.7 mL!
Product Highlights
“They are handy for a quick fresh breath while out & about town.. very small to slip in pocket or purse too... Price could be better though” in 15 reviews
“Listerine Oral Care Mist Cool Mint... Well.. We all know how it is to smell a friends bad breath. So... Have these handy... Have one then offer one to your friend... Problem solved.. Easy to carry around for both men and women.....” in 13 reviews
“This product is very minty and yes it does freshens your breath and it is also easy to carry around in your purse or pocket........” in 6 reviews
Conway, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of the best breath sprays I have ever used. It is very cheap and I get mine at Walmart. It's like brushing your teeth and having minty fresh breath.
Castroville , CA
Oh my gosh! I haven’t seen this stuff in forever I feel like. I remember when I was a kid my mom would always get me these because I loved them so much and I have no idea why. I guess that even as a kid I wanted fresh smelling breath at all times, because man does this thing give you really good smelling breath.
Angwin, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I absolutely love this product and it's a must have for date night. It's small and can easily fit in a purse or pocket. Also, the spray is a good, strong amount that will last for several hours. It's great for when you're on a date, but don't have a way to brush your teeth for intimate moments. You can share this too, because you only have to hold it a few inches away from your mouth to use.
Raleigh, NC
I bought a package of these on Amazon and have them everywhere -- by my sink, in my purse, at my desk -- and they are a great refresher after coffee or lunch. Only 1 spray does the trick so they last a good while. I left off one star because a few of them have had funky things happen with the packaging - however, they are still usable.
Grand Rapids
This is my favorite product for oral breath mint care. It is the perfect size for traveling. It is small enough to fit in your purse and a must-have. It last a long time, doesn't leak and the freshness lasts for quite a while. The product itself lasts a few months. I think this was a good value and I will always go and buy another when it runs out.
Middle River , MD
I keep one of these in my necessities bag at all times. I hate the taste I get in my mouth if I haven't had water in a while and this mist is perfect to remedy that. The breath freshening aspect of this works the best of any other sprays I've tried. Some people might dislike how strong it is (it does burn a little), but I prefer that tingling feeling.
I always have a pocketmist either in my purse or on my lanyard. Fresh breath where ever you go. All you need is one spray directly to the tongue and your set till the next time you need a fix.
These are so strong but in a good way! I would keep these in my purse just in case I get bad breath, need to refresh, or need a pick me up. These taste/smell like you just rinsed your mouth with listerine! Must try!
I love this for on the go breath freshening! As a makeup artist, I always try to keep gum or mints for my breath, but I hate the chewing of them. So this is perfect for freshening without chewing in client's faces!
Jacksonville, NC
I love love these! They're not very expensive and I like that I can take them with me anywhere. They're effective too so I feel like they're a great value. I buy them from the local Walmart. I would buy these again. They come in several flavors so they cater to everyone's taste.