BY LISTERINE

Kills germs for a clean mouth feeling. Dissolves instantly. Sugar free, no calories. Each strip dissolves instantly to kill germs for a clean mouth feeling. see more...

Listerine Oral Care Strips, Cinnamon, 24 strips
  • "These freshen your mouth and last long but I think the taste is very strong but as least it helps bad breath." in 1 review
  • "take one out let it dissolve on your tongue and fresh breath is instant and love that they fit in your pocket or purse." in 1 review
  • "these are great i love them i still have them as i buy them a lot and it makes my mouth fresh and minty" in 1 review
Marie S.
miami, FL
I love it! Is a very easy and accessible way to have good breath, especially when you do not have a bathroom available. I find it super necessary to take them everywhere. The taste is strong so it works.
Catalina H.
Son muy ricos aunque muy fuertes pero si te gusta la canela te los recomiendo, no son ni chicles ni nada, es solo para el aliento pero ten cuidado porque si a alguien no le llegara a gustar la canela creera que tienes mal olor!!
Joelle T.
Ottawa
Love listerine's product; I am a self-proclamed good breath addict and I cary their strips and the little listerine bottles with me all the time.
Catherine P.
Woodstock
Love these!! take one out let it dissolve on your tongue and fresh breath is instant and love that they fit in your pocket or purse.
Rebecca D.
I have bought and tried these they were way too strong for me but my breath did smell minty fresh