BY LISTERINE

Kills germs for a clean mouth feeling. Dissolves instantly. Sugar free, no calories. Each strip dissolves instantly to kill germs for a clean mouth feeling. see more...

Listerine Oral Care Strips, Cinnamon, 24 strips
  • "These freshen your mouth and last long but I think the taste is very strong but as least it helps bad breath." in 1 review
  • "take one out let it dissolve on your tongue and fresh breath is instant and love that they fit in your pocket or purse." in 1 review
  • "these are great i love them i still have them as i buy them a lot and it makes my mouth fresh and minty" in 1 review
Jennifer  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are great i love them i still have them as i buy them a lot and it makes my mouth fresh and minty
Esther K.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love these strips! They are so convenient and freshens very quickly. Taste great, and breath stays fresh for quite a while.
Mary W.
Shafter, CA
Love this stuff, works great for traveling , I used it a lot while traveling on a three day train ride trip
Pascha S.
Suwanee, GA
Love these. Discreet and quick working. Just have to be sure to put it in before it gets stuck on your teeth or lips lol
Jessica L.
Leesburg, FL
I love the orange listerine and had no idea they have a pocket pack available, would like to see these in stores
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Long lasting flavor. Cheap a hell. Always have some close by!
Robyn G.
Henderson, KY
Way too intense. It is almost painful to use this product. Makes my eyes water to even think about using it.
wendy m.
Love this product, however I have a hard time finding it at my local merchants. Help please, Clayton, NC.
dana s.
I love listerine products they work well and u can keep this in your pocket
Amber C.
I absolutely love these Listerine breath strips. They are pretty awesome. I carry them in my purse and mostly use them after i have an onion, garlic or tuna meal, or when i just want to freshen up my mouth.