BY LISTERINE

Kills germs for a clean mouth feeling. Dissolves instantly. Sugar free, no calories. Each strip dissolves instantly to kill germs for a clean mouth feeling. see more...

Listerine Oral Care Strips, Cinnamon, 24 strips
  • "These freshen your mouth and last long but I think the taste is very strong but as least it helps bad breath." in 1 review
  • "take one out let it dissolve on your tongue and fresh breath is instant and love that they fit in your pocket or purse." in 1 review
  • "these are great i love them i still have them as i buy them a lot and it makes my mouth fresh and minty" in 1 review
Robyn G.
Robyn G.
Henderson, KY
Way too intense. It is almost painful to use this product. Makes my eyes water to even think about using it.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Omaha
melissa k.
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
I am in Marketing and present publicly very often. That being said, you can't have something rolling around in your mouth while you speak. These are a great, FAST cure for bad breath.
dana s.
dana s.
I love listerine products they work well and u can keep this in your pocket
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Puyallup, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Long lasting flavor. Cheap a hell. Always have some close by!
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
These are amazing to carry with you and pop in your mouth or last minute fresh breath. Good for when you forget to brush your teeth or if you just need a quick burst of fresh breath. I use them before I head into work or an important meeting where I know I will be talking to a lot of people. Good to cover up coffee or after lunch breath.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Let me tell you a story about these. My second grade teacher had these all over her room, for her use. I don't know how often she would eat them, but they did not work on her. So if they didn't work on her, chances are they aren't working on you. I recommend 5 Gum.
marcelynn a.
marcelynn a.
San Diego, CA
These work OK. They easily dissolve but really only freshen your tongue. They also taste like listerine and I prefer to just use gum.
Jennifer  H.
Jennifer H.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are great i love them i still have them as i buy them a lot and it makes my mouth fresh and minty
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Not my favorite breath mints/strips. I found them to be really strong. My friends all love them and swear by them.