BY LISTERINE

Kills germs for a clean mouth feeling. Dissolves instantly. Sugar free, no calories. Each strip dissolves instantly to kill germs for a clean mouth feeling. see more...

Listerine Oral Care Strips, Cinnamon, 24 strips
  • "These freshen your mouth and last long but I think the taste is very strong but as least it helps bad breath." in 1 review
  • "take one out let it dissolve on your tongue and fresh breath is instant and love that they fit in your pocket or purse." in 1 review
  • "these are great i love them i still have them as i buy them a lot and it makes my mouth fresh and minty" in 1 review
Elizabeth H.
Not my favorite breath mints/strips. I found them to be really strong. My friends all love them and swear by them.
Ninoska V.
Passaic , NJ
Me and my boo love this product!! It's good after a meal Just small enough to fit in your project it's easy to go!
Jessica L.
Leesburg, FL
I love the orange listerine and had no idea they have a pocket pack available, would like to see these in stores
Robyn G.
Henderson, KY
Way too intense. It is almost painful to use this product. Makes my eyes water to even think about using it.
wendy m.
Love this product, however I have a hard time finding it at my local merchants. Help please, Clayton, NC.
Emily R.
Omaha
Mary W.
Shafter, CA
Love this stuff, works great for traveling , I used it a lot while traveling on a three day train ride trip
Lupe S.
Leakey, Texas
Whoa!! What a punch in your mouth. But a good, clean feeling punch. Will be buying more if this product.
Jennifer  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are great i love them i still have them as i buy them a lot and it makes my mouth fresh and minty
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Long lasting flavor. Cheap a hell. Always have some close by!