BY LISTERINE

Kills germs for a clean mouth feeling. Dissolves instantly. Sugar free, no calories. Each strip dissolves instantly to kill germs for a clean mouth feeling. see more...

Listerine Oral Care Strips, Cinnamon, 24 strips
  • "These freshen your mouth and last long but I think the taste is very strong but as least it helps bad breath." in 1 review
  • "take one out let it dissolve on your tongue and fresh breath is instant and love that they fit in your pocket or purse." in 1 review
  • "these are great i love them i still have them as i buy them a lot and it makes my mouth fresh and minty" in 1 review
Ronda R.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Listerine Oral Care Strips are so refreshing and travel well. You can keep these in a purse of office drawer. Great to keep on you.
Esther K.
Esther K.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love these strips! They are so convenient and freshens very quickly. Taste great, and breath stays fresh for quite a while.
Karen H.
Karen H.
These are great for a quick breath fix before meetings, appointments ect. I carry them in my purse and have a pack in my car. Love them
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Leesburg, FL
I love the orange listerine and had no idea they have a pocket pack available, would like to see these in stores
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Listerine Oral Care Strips great fresh breath product. They fit in your pocket easy. Their very slim and melt on in your mouth in seconds. Not over bearing flavor. Not over priced.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Shafter, CA
Love this stuff, works great for traveling , I used it a lot while traveling on a three day train ride trip
Amy J.
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
I like their flavor but they don't do the best job keeping your breathe for long periods of time, more of a temporary quick-fix. Also i don't really care for the consistency that they become when you put them in your mouth, all sticky and some times they stick to your teeth, annoying!
Ninoska V.
Ninoska V.
Passaic , NJ
Me and my boo love this product!! It's good after a meal Just small enough to fit in your project it's easy to go!
Lupe S.
Lupe S.
Leakey, Texas
Whoa!! What a punch in your mouth. But a good, clean feeling punch. Will be buying more if this product.
wendy m.
wendy m.
Love this product, however I have a hard time finding it at my local merchants. Help please, Clayton, NC.