BY LISTERINE

Kills germs for a clean mouth feeling. Dissolves instantly. Sugar free, no calories. Each strip dissolves instantly to kill germs for a clean mouth feeling. see more...

Listerine Oral Care Strips, Cinnamon, 24 strips
  • "These freshen your mouth and last long but I think the taste is very strong but as least it helps bad breath." in 1 review
  • "take one out let it dissolve on your tongue and fresh breath is instant and love that they fit in your pocket or purse." in 1 review
  • "these are great i love them i still have them as i buy them a lot and it makes my mouth fresh and minty" in 1 review
Amber C.
I absolutely love these Listerine breath strips. They are pretty awesome. I carry them in my purse and mostly use them after i have an onion, garlic or tuna meal, or when i just want to freshen up my mouth.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Listerine Oral Care Strips great fresh breath product. They fit in your pocket easy. Their very slim and melt on in your mouth in seconds. Not over bearing flavor. Not over priced.
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
I am in Marketing and present publicly very often. That being said, you can't have something rolling around in your mouth while you speak. These are a great, FAST cure for bad breath.
Sarah C.
Wow. These really live up to the cinnamon title. They are so spicy! I didn't really notice them helping to correct bad breath, though, just that they put a nice taste in my mouth.
Cioly F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember when I was little, I ate so much of these that I ended up hospitalized for having eaten in excess. They are very nice the taste!
Karen H.
These are great for a quick breath fix before meetings, appointments ect. I carry them in my purse and have a pack in my car. Love them
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Listerine Oral Care Strips are so refreshing and travel well. You can keep these in a purse of office drawer. Great to keep on you.
marcelynn a.
San Diego, CA
These work OK. They easily dissolve but really only freshen your tongue. They also taste like listerine and I prefer to just use gum.
Esther K.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love these strips! They are so convenient and freshens very quickly. Taste great, and breath stays fresh for quite a while.
Pascha S.
Suwanee, GA
Love these. Discreet and quick working. Just have to be sure to put it in before it gets stuck on your teeth or lips lol