BY LISTERINE

Kills germs for a clean mouth feeling. Dissolves instantly. Sugar free, no calories. Each strip dissolves instantly to kill germs for a clean mouth feeling. see more...

Listerine Oral Care Strips, Cinnamon, 24 strips
  • "These freshen your mouth and last long but I think the taste is very strong but as least it helps bad breath." in 1 review
  • "take one out let it dissolve on your tongue and fresh breath is instant and love that they fit in your pocket or purse." in 1 review
  • "these are great i love them i still have them as i buy them a lot and it makes my mouth fresh and minty" in 1 review
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
I am in Marketing and present publicly very often. That being said, you can't have something rolling around in your mouth while you speak. These are a great, FAST cure for bad breath.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Listerine Oral Care Strips great fresh breath product. They fit in your pocket easy. Their very slim and melt on in your mouth in seconds. Not over bearing flavor. Not over priced.
Sarah C.
Wow. These really live up to the cinnamon title. They are so spicy! I didn't really notice them helping to correct bad breath, though, just that they put a nice taste in my mouth.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Listerine Oral Care Strips are so refreshing and travel well. You can keep these in a purse of office drawer. Great to keep on you.
marcelynn a.
San Diego, CA
These work OK. They easily dissolve but really only freshen your tongue. They also taste like listerine and I prefer to just use gum.
Elizabeth H.
Not my favorite breath mints/strips. I found them to be really strong. My friends all love them and swear by them.
Ninoska V.
Passaic , NJ
Me and my boo love this product!! It's good after a meal Just small enough to fit in your project it's easy to go!
Emily R.
Omaha
Karen H.
These are great for a quick breath fix before meetings, appointments ect. I carry them in my purse and have a pack in my car. Love them
Lupe S.
Leakey, Texas
Whoa!! What a punch in your mouth. But a good, clean feeling punch. Will be buying more if this product.