BY LISTERINE

Kills germs for a clean mouth feeling. Dissolves instantly. Sugar free, no calories. Each strip dissolves instantly to kill germs for a clean mouth feeling. see more...

Listerine Oral Care Strips, Cinnamon, 24 strips
  • "These freshen your mouth and last long but I think the taste is very strong but as least it helps bad breath." in 1 review
  • "take one out let it dissolve on your tongue and fresh breath is instant and love that they fit in your pocket or purse." in 1 review
  • "these are great i love them i still have them as i buy them a lot and it makes my mouth fresh and minty" in 1 review
Stefanie P.
I like these strips but just like Listerine mouth wash, I find them to be a little bit too strong. They work though. Your mouth will be super fresh feeling. Place a strip on your tongue and let it dissolve. Very easy to use and if you don't like chewing gum, this is perfect for you.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a very effective product. I really enjoy cinnamon flavors, because mint can come off too synthetic and sterile. It's very potent, compared to Altoids. Easy to keep with you and keep on hand. They have other flavors too, if cinnamon isn't you thing.
Amanda H.
Clayton, DE
Love these to freshen your breath. The taste is amazing as well not overpowering just right. The cinnamon is my favorite one out of all of them. They make you feel like you have just brushed your teeth.
Cioly F.
I remember when I was little, I ate so much of these that I ended up hospitalized for having eaten in excess. They are very nice the taste!
Sana S.
These burn so bad lol but it actually does work to fight bad breath. I took off a star cause of how bad it burns haha but these actually work great. I used to buy these years ago but don't really see them much in stores anymore. I used to purchase them at Walmart.
Jenna G.
Parker, CO
These guys pack a punch. Honestly I looked them better than mints bc I don't like having to keep it in my mouth forever so I end up chewing it . Great flavor but a little on the expensive side.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
These are amazing to carry with you and pop in your mouth or last minute fresh breath. Good for when you forget to brush your teeth or if you just need a quick burst of fresh breath. I use them before I head into work or an important meeting where I know I will be talking to a lot of people. Good to cover up coffee or after lunch breath.
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
I like their flavor but they don't do the best job keeping your breathe for long periods of time, more of a temporary quick-fix. Also i don't really care for the consistency that they become when you put them in your mouth, all sticky and some times they stick to your teeth, annoying!
Katie C.
Let me tell you a story about these. My second grade teacher had these all over her room, for her use. I don't know how often she would eat them, but they did not work on her. So if they didn't work on her, chances are they aren't working on you. I recommend 5 Gum.
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like these. I like the size because I can just slip it in my pocket at work and it won't be bulky. The taste is strong and takes a couple of strip to get used to but it does what it's intended to do.