BY LISTERINE

Kills germs for a clean mouth feeling. Dissolves instantly. Sugar free, no calories. Each strip dissolves instantly to kill germs for a clean mouth feeling. see more...

Listerine Oral Care Strips, Cinnamon, 24 strips
  • "These freshen your mouth and last long but I think the taste is very strong but as least it helps bad breath." in 1 review
  • "take one out let it dissolve on your tongue and fresh breath is instant and love that they fit in your pocket or purse." in 1 review
  • "these are great i love them i still have them as i buy them a lot and it makes my mouth fresh and minty" in 1 review
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
I like these strips but just like Listerine mouth wash, I find them to be a little bit too strong. They work though. Your mouth will be super fresh feeling. Place a strip on your tongue and let it dissolve. Very easy to use and if you don't like chewing gum, this is perfect for you.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a very effective product. I really enjoy cinnamon flavors, because mint can come off too synthetic and sterile. It's very potent, compared to Altoids. Easy to keep with you and keep on hand. They have other flavors too, if cinnamon isn't you thing.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Clayton, DE
Love these to freshen your breath. The taste is amazing as well not overpowering just right. The cinnamon is my favorite one out of all of them. They make you feel like you have just brushed your teeth.
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
I remember when I was little, I ate so much of these that I ended up hospitalized for having eaten in excess. They are very nice the taste!
Sana S.
Sana S.
Carol Stream, IL
These burn so bad lol but it actually does work to fight bad breath. I took off a star cause of how bad it burns haha but these actually work great. I used to buy these years ago but don't really see them much in stores anymore. I used to purchase them at Walmart.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Parker, CO
These guys pack a punch. Honestly I looked them better than mints bc I don't like having to keep it in my mouth forever so I end up chewing it . Great flavor but a little on the expensive side.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Wow. These really live up to the cinnamon title. They are so spicy! I didn't really notice them helping to correct bad breath, though, just that they put a nice taste in my mouth.
Pascha S.
Pascha S.
Suwanee, GA
Love these. Discreet and quick working. Just have to be sure to put it in before it gets stuck on your teeth or lips lol
Marie S.
Marie S.
miami, FL
I love it! Is a very easy and accessible way to have good breath, especially when you do not have a bathroom available. I find it super necessary to take them everywhere. The taste is strong so it works.
Ronda R.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Listerine Oral Care Strips are so refreshing and travel well. You can keep these in a purse of office drawer. Great to keep on you.