Listerine Naturals Fluoride Anticavity Mouthwash, Herbal Mint, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Emely A.

BY LISTERINE

Equally Effective* 99% Natural Formula with Fluoride 4 Sodium Fluoride Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution 5 For Stronger Teeth 8 Restores Essential Minerals to Enamel 9 Kills Bad Breath Germs Restores minerals and strengthens enamel to help prevent cavities. Listerine Naturals Anticavity is over 99% natural, with ingredients derived from plant sources. The remaining 1% is essential to blend the ingredients for product efficacy. Questions? 888-222-0182 *Vs. Original Listerine Antiseptic see more...

• I love using this mouthwash but what is the biggest diffe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
Thornton, CO
I have always been a huge fan of listerine. Thr tingling you get knowing the mouthwash is working. This product came out and i figured i would purchase because of the huge letters spelling natural. Well this product has a slightly unpleasant taste and the burn of this one is more intense than the original formulas. Im not displeased with this. I would buy this product and recommend it to anyone for that super clean feeling.
Leah D.
A great mouthwash! There isn't much to be said other than that it keeps my mouth fresh & clean, and I always have great check-ups with my dentist. The mint flavor is strong, but you can feel it deep-cleaning as you use it, and that's what I love. Pick it up at any local drugstore!
Rita M.
Nashville, TN
I like that this product is not dyed like many mouthwashes. The flavor is not too strong either, which is good for keeping the mouthwash in my mouth for the full minute you are supposed to swish. It makes my teeth feel extra clean and bright, especially after a large meal.
kristen m.
Lima, OH
i use this mouth wash about twice a day, i like that it makes my mouth feel cleaner and it met my expectations. i use it daily before bed and when i get up. its very effective... ive tried so many different mouth wash but never seen a difference until i used this one
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
I always love good old Listerine mouthwash. I love the fresh and clean feeling after swishing with it. However, I know this mouthwash has alcohol in it. Therefore, sometimes the effect of "freshness" can be a bit overwhelming. When I want to feel super fresh, I use this.
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
A lot of people that depending on where they live, their water might not have fluoride in it. Which Fluoride is something I feel everyone should have to protect their teeth. So this is why I get this mouthwash. Plus is leaves my breath smelling amazing and my mouth feeling clean.
Amanda N.
Thornville, OH
Listerine is a great product to kill bacteria and provide fluoride to the pearly whites. I purchase this regularly from Target. This is a very effective product. We are a repeat household. I recommend this to others because overall I am very satisfied with this product.
Ana Y.
los angeles, CA
I enjoy this rinse because it effectively whites your teeth and freshens breath, it does bubble and leaves almost like a thin white film around your teeth so i follow it by rinsing with water that's the only part I don't like other then that it does what it says, I buy this often
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is a great product. The only qualm I have with it is that it has a nasty, weird nasty taste.

But it works very well and I love the results of it.

I use it every day and love the way it whitens my teeth. I have seen results after just a couple of uses.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I really don't have a whole lot to say about mouthwash lol. It's kinda all the same to me. There is nothing great or bad about this brand. I use them alot and they seem affordable. I use at least once a day at night. I would recommend!!!!
Meraises M.
I love using this mouthwash but what is the biggest difference between the natural and the regular one? They feel the same, is it just a scam for more money?