The Best Dry Mouth Remedies
Listerine Naturals Fluoride Anticavity Mouthwash, Herbal Mint, 33.8 fl oz
4.36 / 5 based on 568 Reviews
Equally Effective* 99% Natural Formula with Fluoride 4 Sodium Fluoride Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution 5 For Stronger Teeth 8 Restores Essential Minerals to Enamel 9 Kills Bad Breath Germs Restores minerals and strengthens enamel to help prevent cavities. Listerine Naturals Anticavity is over 99% natural, with ingredients derived from plant sources. The remaining 1% is essential to blend the ingredients for product efficacy. Questions? 888-222-0182 *Vs. Original Listerine Antiseptic see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- I love using this mouthwash but what is the biggest difference betw...1 Answers
My dentist recommended I use a mouthwash with fluoride to prevent cavities but I was a little hesitant because there is already so much fluoride added to city water. But I am not a dentist so I bought a bottle of this. I got it because it was "natural" which just means no dyes or artificial flavor. It is effective.. Very strong at first but after a few uses my mouth got use to it. I might will purchase again once this bottle is up.
I never used to use mouthwash, but once I started to whiten my teeth, I thought it was necessary to include a mouthwash into my teeth-cleaning routine. I find that this one is very effective and has a nice, minty taste to it. I use other Listerine products for my teeth and I definitely recommend this one as well. I will be repurchasing this again and I would recommend anyone looking for a drugstore mouthwash to consider this one!
Listerine is what I consider the most legit mouth wash. It's pretty strong, so if I have any kind of break down from biting my tongue I will usually dilute it so it doesn't burn like hell. But does it kill bacteria? Yes it does. If used too often, can be a little corrosive to your sensitive mouth tissue. But I feel like this line of listerine is less corrosive but delivers as much antibacterial power. Leaves me fresh and clean.
This is probably my favorite mouth wash hands down. It makes me feel like my mouth is sparkly clean and I don't feel like there is any germs or bacteria hanging around. It leaves a nice minty clean smell after and it gives you that mouthwash burn so u feel like it's actually working. Always a good deal on Listerine and you can buy it basically anywhere.
I use this to supplement the fluoride prescription toothpaste and I think it works quite well. I've had issues with getting cavities in the past but since starting this toothpaste and mouthwash combo I haven't gotten a cavity in nearly two years! Only con is that the mouthwash stings when using it so it takes some getting used to
I bought this product because I wanted something a little more natural for my regular mouthwash. At first the flavor was a bit much but I quickly got used to it. I use this once a day at the end of the day and it keeps my breath feeling fresh until morning. It has helped with my gum issues and makes my teeth feel squeaky clean.
Listerine is my go-to product for mouthwashes - I've never used anything else. It bubbles in your mouth and you feel as if it's cleaning away all the gunk from the day!! And the best thing is that the refreshing smell sticks with you all day. I highly recommend this product, I don't think there is anything else more effective.
I like the herbal mint, ive used other brands of mouthwash but never really feel like it freshen my breath, maybe cuz it does not sting or not as strong but Listerine is the brand I come back always,because it leaves my mouth fresh and clean. I get the confidence to wisper in someones ear or have a close conversation.
I love this product. I actually had a cracked wisdom tooth and started a vigorous tooth care regimen. Flossing, using peroxide, brushing and then gargling with Listerine Naturals. My tooth not only felt better but my whole mouth feels better and my teeth are whiter. I will definitely continue to purchase this item.
I've been trying to get my family into using more natural products and Listerine is a product we regularly use so I decided why not. I was skeptical because usually I associate the burning sensation with a good clean rinse but this product seems less harsh than traditional mouthwash but still keeps me freaky fresh
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos