The Best Dry Mouth Remedies
Listerine Naturals Antiseptic Mouthwash, Herbal Mint, 16.9 fl oz
4.42 / 5 based on 570 Reviews
Equally Effective* 99% Natural Formula 2 Antiseptics that Kill 99% of the Germs that Cause Bad Breath, Plaque the Gum Disease Gingivitis 3 No Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners or Dyes 4 #1 Dentist Recommended Brand Clinically proven ingredients. Kills germs by millions on contact. Listerine Naturals Antiseptic is over 99% natural, with ingredients derived from plant sources. The remaining 1% is essential to blend the ingredients for product efficacy. Questions? 888-222-0182 *Vs. Original Listerine Antiseptic see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Do you have another favorite clear mouthwash? Be the first to answer!
Started using this after Crest's mouthwash products STAINED my teeth (oh and by the way, they get away with taking zero responsibility for that with a little catch-all printed on the back of the container). I've never looked back. The mouthwash burns a bit, but it makes your mouth feel great and I'm confident I will have no adverse effects from using it. It's been a daily go-to for the past six months and will continue to do so.
Some people have called this "aggressive." It literally feels like a punch to the face, so that's a bit of an understatement! Mouthwash has never made me cry before, but I had tears streaming down my face trying to keep this in for the full minute. I really liked the idea of a more natural mouthwash--why did anyone ever add those awful tooth-staining colorants anyway?--but whooowee, I can't take this.
I've never used anything better!! It gives me a clean and fresh feel. I know my mouth is clean, and I know there won't be any nasty after taste. I typically try to use products with less colors to avoid any staining, and this product is the perfect color. I don't have to with about any gross streaks on my teeth. It pairs well with my toothpaste as well. Great product!!
Hello my baby I'm coming to you today with the review on the Listerine natural antiseptic mouthwash herbal meds in the 16 fluid ounce bottle I love his mouth wash it leaves your breath minty and fresh it cleaned really well I love the aftertaste keep you're mouth mint fresh all day I do recommend this product for everyone thank you my love enjoy your day
I'm a big fan of natural products and this mouthwash has become my new favorite. It still gives you that great mint taste yet it has less of a burn than other brands. I'd recommend this Listerine over the comparable Crest products. I getine from the local Target in my area. It's not as affordable as some other brands,but it is worth it.
Listerine is an essential in our house. My husband and I both use it daily and we know it's one of the main reasons our teeth and gums are so healthy. Every dentist visit is a breeze because of listerine. I use the natural version because it's a little less of a burn but any of the Listerine products are a win for a healthy mouth.
This mouthwash is a really great product. My fiancé and I really liked the mint flavor of this mouthwash. I dislike how much many brands of mouthwash burn a ton in your mouth, and this one thankfully gives you a pleasant tingly feeling that leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean, as well as better breath well into the day.
It's just mouthwash. I haven't seen any long-term results. But short term, it keeps my breathe minty fresh each morning. It's also convenient for those times when I wake up late and don't have time to brush my teeth for 3 minutes. I literally just swish this in my mouth while I do my toilet business, if you know what I mean.
I bought this product because I liked the ingredients. It's very strong and minty. It's a little too strong. It isn't alcohol free, and it burns my gums pretty bad. It's hard to keep it the full 30 seconds. I wouldn't really recommend this product among other ones, but it isn't bad. It doesn't whiten my teeth.
This mouthwash is decent. I ususally just buy whatever listerine appeals to me at the moment whenever I'm shopping at target or the drugstore and this was the one I picked up. It does the job well, is pleasant feeling, and a bottle lasts a long time. I wouldn't outright rave about it but I would repurchase.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos