Listerine Mouthwash Mouth Wash - Total Care 6 in 1 250ml uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY NONE

Kayleigh H.
Jonesboro , GA
My go to mouth wash for every day. It leaves my mouth feeling really clean and fresh and it helps keep my teeth from getting dirty throughout the day. It’s very affordable and i would recommend this to everyone
Jenna A.
Leaves your breath fresh for a longer amount of time than some of the other Listerine mouthwashes. Some find it a bit strong, but I like the intensity. I buy this item when it's on sale!
Lindsay D.
I love the listerine mouth wash it is very strong and effective, it can't get better than this. It smells great and kills bacteria of all kind! It is affordable too! I would definitely recommend this one!
Colleen O.
I am not a big fan of listerine mouth wash because i feel like they are pretty harsh. I have sensitive gums and it is too strong for me. What is good about it is it leaves your breath feeling nice and minty, and it is affordable.
Carrie S.
Diamond Bar, CA
Works well. Tastes great. My mouth feels so clean after I use this. It builds up after multiple uses. Packaging could be better with a better dispenser. Very affordable.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is seriously the worst tasting mouth wash I've ever tried . I've never had a problem with any! I had to toss it after trying it once! Wow!
Kate F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Listerine will always take the cake in mouth wash for me. It is strong and makes my mouth feel dentist clean after using it.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
My husband and me always use Listening total care. We just love the taste of it. For me it's one of the best mouth wash.
Jennifer B.
Not as strong as the blue or green stuff. Still leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean and awesome breath.
Brittany S.
Love this mouth wash. It keeps my breath clean as fresh. It's the only brand I will buy. Highly recommend