Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Shawn J.
Shawn J.
Surrey

I have often wondered why people drink decaffeinated coffee, or use a mouthwash with no alcohol in it. I've tried other brands, including Scope and those nebulous "generic" kind, and I always come back to missing Listerine. It's strong for a reason folks, it's kills the germs that cause bad breath. If you use anything else, you ought to just chew gum and save a few dollars here. My favorite is the blue-green Cool Mint
MELISSA R.
MELISSA R.

I'm lost without my Listerine. Love the taste and the burn. I always use it am and pm.
Sky H.
Sky H.
Park hills, Ky

Gotta have it, you're not home unless it's in your bathroom. I'm one of those people who have to get the non-alcoholic versions just because I could never get used to the intensity.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI

The blue one is my favorite! It seriously feels like it is getting the job done by cleaning my mouth and getting rid of all of the germs.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Fort Worth, TX

Great array of flavors and sizes, from travel to jumbo size. It tingles enough that I feel that it's working, but doesn't burn. Also leaves my mouth feeling very fresh. This can be bought anywhere and I will continue to purchase
Emma B.
Emma B.

I used to use this product in the cool mint flavour. It really does the job! The only reason I don't use it now is because I can't handle the stinging anymore and prefer not to do it. Will have to repurchase soon though and maybe try it again as my teeth have got more plaque since not using it.
Itzayana B.
Itzayana B.

I use the brown/golden one even though I don't like the taste it leaves afterwards I would prefer the minty one but the brown/golden one was recommended to me by my dentist. My mom once told me it works for toothaches and I thought it was just another story Mexican moms tell us but it actually works. I don't know about really painful toothaches but it works for minor toothaches if you apply it directly to where it hurts and the surrounding areas.
Vandita S.
Vandita S.

leaves my mouth feeling nice and clean but burns while im using it. i've been using this one for years and it's still a problem for me
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.

Es el enjuague bucal mas usado en casa por costumbre,super concentrado que a veces lo siento un poco amargo, pero sin duda deja mi boca super fresca
Tylisa C.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA

I do not really like listerine mouth wash because it is very strong and it has a stingy sensation after i used it but my mother likes and I use as a last resort.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY

What is your favorite flavor of listerine
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
April 14, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Cool mint is definitely the best
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Lakewood, WA

Is this listerine really less intense than the others?
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
April 4, 2016, 12:54 a.m.
Its very strong from other mouthwashes I used before
Josh A.
Josh A.

Are you supposed to drink this stuff?
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
May 15, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
don't drink it, just swish it around your mouth and spit it out
Orlando, FL

Does anyone think the yellow one is the best one ?
Waleska T.
March 24, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Thanks ladies
Kylee W.
Kylee W.
Saint Helens, OR

has anyone tried the listerine and vinegar foot soak?! how did it do?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
March 24, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
No I haven't even heard of this. What is this suppose to do?

Join Now