influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Stacia S.
  • i use this mouthwash daily it keeps my mouth feeling fresh gets rid of bad breath.. theres no way ill ever go without it in 9 reviews.

• Kelly O.
  • I would pick Listerine Zero first out of all other Listerine products because at least it is alcohol free. in 7 reviews.

• Gabrielle C.
  • I like that I can feel listerine working in my mouth and how it keeps my breath fresh for awhile after use. in 6 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Emily B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have the original yellow formula right now. It's a struggle to use it but when you do it makes your mouth feel extra clean. This is the only brand that I've tried that leaves your mouth feeling spotless without the sugary taste of other brands. But it does burn a bit.

Chloe M.

1 influenster found this helpful

Listerine Cool Mint has always been my go-to for mouthwash. It leaves your mouth feeling truly clean and refeshed, even after eating something filled with onions or garlic. It is also great for gum and tooth health (not many mouthwashes truly are anymore).

Zoe K.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is the only mouthwash that I will use because of how well that it works. It deeps cleans and you can actually feel it during and after you use it. This is a must have for anyone who loves their teeth being cleaned.

Jeanette R.

1 influenster found this helpful

Does a good job of making my mouth feel and smell clean, and it lasts quite a while also. My mouth still tastes like it when I wake up in the morning after using it the night before.

Mairead D.

1 influenster found this helpful

Listerene is essential. I'm definitely one of the people who like the flavored that burn but that's because it feel like it works so much more to me.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Josh A.
    Josh A.

Are you supposed to drink this stuff?

2 answersAug 19 - 2015 - 11:45 p.m.
    Waleska T.
    Waleska T.

Does anyone think the yellow one is the best one ?

5 answersMay 19 - 2015 - 6:06 p.m.
    Tiffany S.
    Tiffany S.

Is this listerine really less intense than the others?

8 answersDec 05 - 2013 - 3:32 p.m.
    Nicole A.
    Nicole A.

What is your favorite flavor of listerine

34 answersOct 01 - 2012 - 6:35 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now