Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Shawn J.
Shawn J.
Surrey

I have often wondered why people drink decaffeinated coffee, or use a mouthwash with no alcohol in it. I've tried other brands, including Scope and those nebulous "generic" kind, and I always come back to missing Listerine. It's strong for a reason folks, it's kills the germs that cause bad breath. If you use anything else, you ought to just chew gum and save a few dollars here. My favorite is the blue-green Cool Mint
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO

I have the original yellow formula right now. It's a struggle to use it but when you do it makes your mouth feel extra clean. This is the only brand that I've tried that leaves your mouth feeling spotless without the sugary taste of other brands. But it does burn a bit.
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.

Es el enjuague bucal mas usado en casa por costumbre,super concentrado que a veces lo siento un poco amargo, pero sin duda deja mi boca super fresca
Tylisa C.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA

I do not really like listerine mouth wash because it is very strong and it has a stingy sensation after i used it but my mother likes and I use as a last resort.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Seffner, FL

I've been using Listerine mouthwash for as long as I can remember and have never even considered choosing a different brand.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Middletown, CT

Love listening mouth wash I use the original mint fresh flavor & it is highly effective, it's been apart of my mouth care for as long as I can remember & I never had a cavity a day in my life. There's so many different sizes to choose from so at Walmart you can buy the personal for a about $2 to the super huge one for your family at about $6!
Nadine N.
Nadine N.

Amazing i feel fresh and clean when using this after toobrush and flossing.not so strong and i love it. cant live without this. Its in my routine every night
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
La Fayette, GA

Listerine mouthwash works as far as I'm concerned but I'm not a big fan because it burns so badly. I don't really like the taste either. I picked mine up at Walmart but as of right now I will not be buying again. It made layers peel off the inside of my mouth.
Joanna Q.
Joanna Q.
La Mirada, CA

I use listerine every day love how it makes my mouth feel. I've tried others but always come back to this brand . Love the tingling sensation in my mouth
Megan B.
Megan B.
Arnold, MO

This is the only mouthwash I buy! Not only do I use it for fresh breath (which it works great for), I have multiple uses! I used to get canker sores pretty often on my cheek and this would be the only thing to get rid of them, and quick! I also use it as a face toner/pimple spot treatment. If you have a pimple that you want gone quick, just put some of this on a cotton ball and apply it directly to the pimple. It will be gone in two days.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY

What is your favorite flavor of listerine
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
Cool mint is definitely the best
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Lakewood, WA

Is this listerine really less intense than the others?
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Its very strong from other mouthwashes I used before
Josh A.
Josh A.
Minneapolis, MN

Are you supposed to drink this stuff?
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
don't drink it, just swish it around your mouth and spit it out
Orlando, FL

Does anyone think the yellow one is the best one ?
Thanks ladies
Kylee W.
Kylee W.
Saint Helens, OR

has anyone tried the listerine and vinegar foot soak?! how did it do?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
No I haven't even heard of this. What is this suppose to do?

Join Now