2 colors available

BY LISTERINE #4 in Mouthwash

Cool Mint Listerine Mouthwash, 500 mL see more...

Listerine Mouthwash
  • "i use this mouthwash daily it keeps my mouth feeling fresh gets rid of bad breath.. theres no way ill ever go without it" in 9 reviews
  • "I would pick Listerine Zero first out of all other Listerine products because at least it is alcohol free." in 7 reviews
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
Listerine has power. It is not for the faint of taste. You will not want to use it in the mornings before breakfast because you won't be able to taste much. It gives a powerful clean feel and really coats my mouth. It is what I highly recommend if you are in need of some serious preventative care in your mouth. I am fairly certain ( though no proof) that it is the strongest of the antiseptic mouth washes available on the market. Best for wanting to kill garlic breath or for using before bed. You will certainly have a fresh and clean mouth after use.
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
I've tried pretty much all the listerine line and they all are great. The pre rinse and whitening are a little odd but work well. The original "flavor" is pretty bad but it does leave my mouth feeling fresh. My favorite is the cool mint it has less of a alcohol burn than others. And the purple one (I forgot the name/flavor) is nice too if you don't want or can't handle the burn. Also I mix with a little water on occasion to cut the burn as well and it still seems to work for me.
Itzayana B.
Itzayana B.
I use the brown/golden one even though I don't like the taste it leaves afterwards I would prefer the minty one but the brown/golden one was recommended to me by my dentist. My mom once told me it works for toothaches and I thought it was just another story Mexican moms tell us but it actually works. I don't know about really painful toothaches but it works for minor toothaches if you apply it directly to where it hurts and the surrounding areas.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always been a fan of Listerine mouthwash. It did get the job done. But I had to stop using it because of the alcohol that is in the Listerine. Just because it is burning doesn't necessarily means it is working. I have learned that in recent years. Any mouthwash that has alcohol in it is not really good for you. I think there is Listerine that is made with no alcohol ingredient. Listerine is way stronger than a lot of other mouthwashes.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
This is the only mouthwash I buy! Not only do I use it for fresh breath (which it works great for), I have multiple uses!

I used to get canker sores pretty often on my cheek and this would be the only thing to get rid of them, and quick!

I also use it as a face toner/pimple spot treatment. If you have a pimple that you want gone quick, just put some of this on a cotton ball and apply it directly to the pimple. It will be gone in two days.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
I use to use Scope, but my dentist recommended Listerine, so I gave it a try. Initially, I did not like it because it burned my mouth when I first tried it. Then, I realized that was because it was killing all of the germs in my mouth. After several uses I no longer felt the burn and was able to swish for 30 seconds. The freshness lasts for several hours and it tastes great! I highly recommend this product.
Sarah Grace D.
Sarah Grace D.
Brownsville, KY
I really like Listerine mouthwash. The flavors are very refreshing and make my mouth feel really clean. I like the fact that most flavors are not too offensive. My husband has been known to throw away full travel sized bottles of mouthwash I have bought to try because the flavors were "nasty". Every flavor of Listerine I have tried he likes so it's a win. I really like the Total Care.
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Wichita, KS
Best mouthwash ever! Cleans the best. It kills germs and bad breath better than Scope. I have tried the alcohol free but don't feel like it works as well. I think it burns a little but that's because it works. My dentist's office always recommends it and I know why-clean mouth, fresh breath, kills germs.
I received a complimentary sample of this product to use and review.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Glen Head, NY
Fantastic product! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh and not to mention my breath which smells spectacularly minty! I purchased this product at target and it works really well. I have no cavities and use listerine mouthwash every night. The only negative is that it burns your mouth a little and would be a little harsh for younger children.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love listening mouth wash I use the original mint fresh flavor & it is highly effective, it's been apart of my mouth care for as long as I can remember & I never had a cavity a day in my life. There's so many different sizes to choose from so at Walmart you can buy the personal for a about $2 to the super huge one for your family at about $6!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Staten Island , NY
What is your favorite flavor of listerine
Josh A.
Josh A.
Are you supposed to drink this stuff?
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Lakewood, WA
Is this listerine really less intense than the others?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Does this product cure and help keep gingivitis away?
Waleska T.
Waleska T.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone think the yellow one is the best one ?