Listerine Mouthwash

by LISTERINE

#15 in Mouthwash

Cool Mint Listerine Mouthwash, 500 mL

Is Listerine Mouthwash too harsh for someone who’s just had oral surgery?
Why they have much colors??
cool mint
Start your review of Listerine Mouthwash!
Product Highlights
i use this mouthwash daily it keeps my mouth feeling fresh gets rid of bad breath.. theres no way ill ever go without itin reviews
I would pick Listerine Zero first out of all other Listerine products because at least it is alcohol free.in reviews
melissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Listerine Mouthwash uploaded by melissa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es muy picante jaja quema toda la boca. Pero muy bueno para desinfectar y proteger nuestra boca. Al que le gusta lo fuerte que lo compre.
Odette P.
I have bought this product at BJ's. It came in a 2 pack and because I had a coupon, I thought why not. However, Listerine has such a strong taste that I can barely swish it around my mouth for the recommended time. Still does a good job but would definitely another that isn't mint.
kacie G.
Royse City, TX
I love it !! Kills bad breath and it taste great I would recommend it to anyone (: the mint flavor is the best !! It last long after its gone to the freshness does!
Sarah E.
Cockeysville, MD
Those mouthwash with alcohol are the worst! They burn so much I can't take them for the full time! The alcohol free is easy and tame while still leaving you with a clean fresh feeling.
Kelly V.
Jackson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only mouthwash my family uses. No matter what others I buy to try they always want this brand. It is an essential in our home! My family uses it everyday and I suggest you do too!
Heidi W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Fire in the hole!!!! This is way to harsh. While it will kill bad bacteria, it will also kill your taste buds and make your eyes water. Always pick Zero alcohol when choosing a mouth wash.
Mykael S.
Joliet, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Tried and true feel the burn but fresh breath all day lol. It’s a must have in my house.
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
The original listerine is awful, I cant take the medicine taste but the probie it's good. It doesnt make my mouth feel fresh but at the same time it feels clean. It meets my expectations but I'm glad they have more variety now that's why I'm satisfied, but his flavor is not not fresh.
Rene B.
Oldsmar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always keep listerine in the house as I feel it kills germs for when I'm sick or for toothache. I hate the taste but I like that I feel my mouth has been sanitized.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Listerine has power. It is not for the faint of taste. You will not want to use it in the mornings before breakfast because you won't be able to taste much. It gives a powerful clean feel and really coats my mouth. It is what I highly recommend if you are in need of some serious preventative care in your mouth. I am fairly certain ( though no proof) that it is the strongest of the antiseptic mouth washes available on the market. Best for wanting to kill garlic breath or for using before bed. You will certainly have a fresh and clean mouth after use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christine N.
Eastvale, CA
il y a 20 jours
Is Listerine Mouthwash too harsh for someone who’s just had oral surgery?
Yopy J. il y a 20 jours
Absolutely. If you must, choose one that has zero-alcohol.