influenster

influenster

Highlights
Stacia S.
  • i use this mouthwash daily it keeps my mouth feeling fresh gets rid of bad breath.. theres no way ill ever go without it in 9 reviews.

• Kelly O.
  • I would pick Listerine Zero first out of all other Listerine products because at least it is alcohol free. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Shawn J.

2 influensters found this helpful

I have often wondered why people drink decaffeinated coffee, or use a mouthwash with no alcohol in it. I've tried other brands, including Scope and those nebulous "generic" kind, and I always come back to missing Listerine. It's strong for a reason folks, it's kills the germs that cause bad breath. If you use anything else, you ought to just chew gum and save a few dollars here.
    My favorite is the blue-green Cool Mint

Emily B.

2 influensters found this helpful

I have the original yellow formula right now. It's a struggle to use it but when you do it makes your mouth feel extra clean. This is the only brand that I've tried that leaves your mouth feeling spotless without the sugary taste of other brands. But it does burn a bit.

Len C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I use Listerine every morning and night, and I love it. Switch between the purple and blue to prevent tartar and cavities, and it keeps my teeth and gums very happy! I recently switched to the alcohol-free formulas because I was experiencing a bit of dry mouth, and it works wonderfully!

Chloe M.

1 influenster found this helpful

Listerine Cool Mint has always been my go-to for mouthwash. It leaves your mouth feeling truly clean and refeshed, even after eating something filled with onions or garlic. It is also great for gum and tooth health (not many mouthwashes truly are anymore).

Zoe K.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is the only mouthwash that I will use because of how well that it works. It deeps cleans and you can actually feel it during and after you use it. This is a must have for anyone who loves their teeth being cleaned.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Kylee W.
    Kylee W.

has anyone tried the listerine and vinegar foot soak?! how did it do?

2 answersNov 30 - 2015 - 4:42 p.m.
    Josh A.
    Josh A.

Are you supposed to drink this stuff?

8 answersAug 19 - 2015 - 11:45 p.m.
    Tiffany S.
    Tiffany S.

Is this listerine really less intense than the others?

10 answersDec 05 - 2013 - 3:32 p.m.
    Nicole A.
    Nicole A.

What is your favorite flavor of listerine

37 answersOct 01 - 2012 - 6:35 p.m.
    Waleska T.
    Waleska T.

Does anyone think the yellow one is the best one ?

5 answersMay 19 - 2015 - 6:06 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now