Highlights
Stacia S.
  • i use this mouthwash daily it keeps my mouth feeling fresh gets rid of bad breath.. theres no way ill ever go without it in 9 reviews.

• Kelly O.
  • I would pick Listerine Zero first out of all other Listerine products because at least it is alcohol free. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Shawn J.

2 influensters found this helpful

I have often wondered why people drink decaffeinated coffee, or use a mouthwash with no alcohol in it. I've tried other brands, including Scope and those nebulous "generic" kind, and I always come back to missing Listerine. It's strong for a reason folks, it's kills the germs that cause bad breath. If you use anything else, you ought to just chew gum and save a few dollars here.
    My favorite is the blue-green Cool Mint

Andrea B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have always been a fan of Listerine mouthwash. It did get the job done. But I had to stop using it because of the alcohol that is in the Listerine. Just because it is burning doesn't necessarily means it is working. I have learned that in recent years. Any mouthwash that has alcohol in it is not really good for you. I think there is Listerine that is made with no alcohol ingredient. Listerine is way stronger than a lot of other mouthwashes.

Cassandra S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I use to use Scope, but my dentist recommended Listerine, so I gave it a try. Initially, I did not like it because it burned my mouth when I first tried it. Then, I realized that was because it was killing all of the germs in my mouth. After several uses I no longer felt the burn and was able to swish for 30 seconds. The freshness lasts for several hours and it tastes great! I highly recommend this product.

Karamjit B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love listerine mouthwash! I use it as part of my bedtime oral care routine. Brush, floss, then listerine to get rid of any bacteria lurking around in my mouth. All flavours taste good, and you can try the alcohol free one if you don't like the burn you get with the alcohol based ones. I like to gargle with this mouthwash when I have a sore throat...I find it really helps to get rid of it.

Peter C.

1 influenster found this helpful

How can you go wrong with this. Absolutely a must in every household. Burns a bit but after that 20 second period. It feels refreshing!!! Wonder if they make a smaller size, not the pocket size (way too small). Haven't tried other flavors, this is a keeper. I like to steer clear of the dentist, twice of this stuff helps me =x

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Emily M.
    Emily M.

how long does a bottle usually last?

0 answersMay 26 - 2016 - 7:37 p.m.
    Elise D.
    Elise D.

Does the "less intense" flavor work just as well as the normal flavors in preventing plaque and gingivitis such as cool mint?

1 answerMay 16 - 2016 - 3:55 a.m.
    Kylee W.
    Kylee W.

has anyone tried the listerine and vinegar foot soak?! how did it do?

3 answersNov 30 - 2015 - 4:42 p.m.
    Josh A.
    Josh A.

Are you supposed to drink this stuff?

12 answersAug 19 - 2015 - 11:45 p.m.
    Waleska T.
    Waleska T.

Does anyone think the yellow one is the best one ?

7 answersMay 19 - 2015 - 6:06 p.m.
    Tiffany S.
    Tiffany S.

Is this listerine really less intense than the others?

12 answersDec 05 - 2013 - 3:32 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now