BY LISTERINE

Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the best mouthwash I have ever used. My mouth always feels so clean after using it. It is reasonably priced too. You can find it at stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, etc. It is often on sale and sometimes you can find a coupon in your local paper. Overall, great product and would buy again!
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The day Listerene came out with their Listermint moth wash was a happy ,happy day for us Listerene Adult Mouthwash Original users! I switched from the Original to the Listerene Listermint and have used it since cuz let's face it, the Original was like gargling hot acid!! BUT...we thought that feeling meant "clean". Thank goodness we got a choice with Listermint. Much less painful ( I said "less painful" not pain free!)lol but yeah still gives you that confidence that it's " CLEAN". LISTERINE Listermint Mouthwash With Fresh Mint Flavor 32-OunceListerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, 500 mL
Kelsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome mouthwash to travel with and helps when small on vacation. Very strong and effective teeth whitener in it. Only been using this stuff for about 3-4 weeks and my teeth and more white than they ever have been! Love it... other than the very strong taste.
Amy Y.
Jasper , AL
I love listerine mouthwash! It's the only one I've used that actually makes my mouth feel clean. It leaves your breath fresh! I use it everytime I brush my teeth and I can feel it making my teeth and gums healthier. It takes care of all the plaque. I will continue to buy this product and use it twice a day! Listerine is the only brand my dentist recommends.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Listerine is definitely one of the Best Mouth Washes you can buy!!! That being said, it's not my favorite!! Haha.....the taste is just wayyy too strong. So strong that I add a little water! I do believe it kills all the germs in your mouth and leaves it feeling and smelling fresh. I just wish it didn't gag me!!!! It's not my 1st choice when buying a mouth wash!
Nadia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong with Listerine. The fresh mint flavor isn't as crazy-intense as some of the other flavors, but it still feels like you're getting a good clean. It tingles after you're done with it and make my mouth feel fresh for a long time. Can't complain!
Marie K.
This mouthwash has a strong taste bordering on overpowering but not quite; it's very effective so that makes up for it in my opinion. The 32oz bottle size is great and lasts awhile - you don't need to use much for it to work well. It is a decent option for mouthwash - definitely on par with other brands if not a little ahead.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
Am I the only one who thinks "if it burns that must mean it's working"? If so then this product really works! It burns after like 15 seconds and I go on to about 25 seconds while screaming inside (sometimes outside as well) but afterwards it leaves my mouth feeling so fresh for over an hour and makes my breath smell great.
Allison B.
i absolutely love and highly recommend Listerine. Their product always leaves me feeling refreshed. My dentist always commends me for my oral care and she highly recommends this product for tarter protection. I use it twice a day and love it.
Tabitha W.
Great for traveling and will always do the trick! It does however remind me of being at the dentist😂, because they have giant listerine bottles in every room. That just means that it is preferred though!