Listerine LISTERINE HealthyWhite Clean Mint Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity

by LISTERINE

Listerine ultraclean is designed to easily reach back teeth, with its convenient toothbrush-like handle and disposable snap-on heads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Listerine LISTERINE HealthyWhite Clean Mint Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity!
I love listerine. Yes, it has alcohol and does burn a little, but I am used to it and it makes me feel like it's really working. It kills bacteria to help with bad breath and plaque build up. I enjoy using this mouthwash and will continue buying.
Mouth wash is the way to end your oral cleaning for the day. Just by swishing the Listerine in your mouth for approximately 30 seconds and Walla!! Your done with a fresh mouth.
Sand Rock
This mouthwash is my favorite. I use it everyday and night after brushing my teeth. I bought it at Walmart in my local town and it is way better than any other one I have used. I would recommend it to others.
League City, TX
I really liked this mouthwash I liked there were no Colors added. It was just as powerful as reg listerine and left my mouth refreshed and clean feeling. I would recc mend this and I will def repurchase it.
I wish I had the self control to make my self use this stuff everyday. I feel like it could possibly make my teeth even whiter. It tastes great but does burn, which in my opinion means it's killing the germs.
Springfield, MO
Best whitening toothpaste I've found. Visible results when used regularly. Not too harsh and better than other available brands tried and used. Love it and will continue to use daily as I have for years.
I like using this whitening mouthwash because it doesn't burn my mouth like most mouthwashes on the market do. It also keeps my teeth white and healthy. I use it everyday. I would recommend it others.
It's harsh as hell but my teeth feel majorly clean after using it in my oral care regimen. It helps to swingle a little cold water after you spit it out to real over the burn
Richwood, OH
I got this free to try from Crowdtap. I used it for a few weeks and noticed a slightly whiter smile but it doesn't make a dramatic difference in the whiteness of your teeth, so don't buy it expecting to replace all whitening products. It does a good job at cleaning your teeth and making your mouth feel fresh like other Listerine products. I was afraid with the whitening it wouldn't do as good of job cleaning and freshening but I was pleasantly surprised. If your looking for a product that will your breath, leave your mouth feeling clean and help a little with whitening, then this is perfect for you.
Love the clean mint flavor and that there is no peroxide which means it is not as strong and rough on my mouth and gums as the original/regular Listerene. It is gentle on my mouth & teeth and kills the germs. It also works well on preventing bad breath. I purchased at Drug store but it can also be bought at grocery store.

Looking for your answer?