LISTERINE HealthyWhite Gentle Mouthwash Clean Mint uploaded by Zoe K.LISTERINE HealthyWhite Gentle Mouthwash Clean Mint uploaded by Jessica W.

BY LISTERINE

New Formulated To Whiten Without Irritation Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Mouthrinse Helps Remove &Amp; Prevent Tough Stains Gentle On Enamel Kills Bad Breath Germs Peroxide Free Questions?&Nbsp; Call Toll-Free 888-222-5545 Or 215-273-8755 (Collect) Care To Recycle&Trade; Made In Canada see more...

• Is this a good brand?6 Answers
  • How gentle is this on the enamel and how long until I wil...1 Answers
  • Did anybody had a problem using this product?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mercedes C.
Florence
I use this product twice a day along with my Colgate Baking Soda and Peroxide toothpaste. It works wonders! I just brush my teeth, floss and then rinse with the mouthwash. What works best for me is to refrain from eating for the first 30 minutes after rinsing.
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
Listerine's mouthwash are very good, but this one in particular is the least abrasive for my teeths. It let me a fresh feeling in my mouth after each use without causing me sensitivity.
Samantha L.
Winchester, VA
This is one of my favorite mouth washes. I love how gentle it is on my mouth and doesn’t burn like a lot of other products. Even though it is gentle, it still manages to get my mouth super fresh and clean feeling!
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
This mouthwash is great if you don’t like the harsh burn. It has a sweet mint flavor. It leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and clean. I have bought this kind a few times. It never disappoints. I would recommend!
Kayla M.
I have sensitive gums and teeth so nothing is fully painless but this is the best and alot better than anything else I've tried. It's a great smelling mouthwash and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love Listerine in general I did purchase this product hoping to get whiter teeth however I do have to say I don't think that the impact was very much at all. It might have just ever so slightly whitened my teeth so I mean if you want mouthwash its not a bad option the only thing is that it didn't really leave my mouth feeling minty fresh. I think because of the whitening aspect of the product the fresh aspect was slacking so for me personally when I want to mouthwash I want it for the freshness and when I want to whiten my teeth I use something else.
Sarah C.
Newport News, VA
I have a very tender and sensitive mouth, and can't use full-strength mouthwash without it burning very painfully and leaving me with a sore and dry mouth for the rest of the morning. I picked this one up from Walmart and gave it a try, and it's my new favorite! It does still burn a bit, but it's more than bearable.
Kristi M.
Elk Grove , Ca
I love listerine products especially that leave your teeth looking sparkly white and refreshing breathe. This product is very good at doing both while also cleaning your mouth. It's gentle and I would definitely buy over and over again. Would highly recommend!
Kristen W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love it! I don't like the burning that other mouthwashes give. This leaves my breath smelling fresh and clean after use. I use this every morning and night before I go to bed. Twice a day is the recommended usage. Definitely a satisfied customer.
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
I love this product, it makes my mouth feel clean, and leaves my mouth with a fresh clean taste. I recently quit smoking and since I started using this product I notice my teeth whiter! I will totally be buying it again and recommending it to my other friends.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a good brand?
dalia a.
sydney
Did anybody had a problem using this product?
Cecilia R.
Bakersfield, CA
How gentle is this on the enamel and how long until I will see results of whiter teeth?