LISTERINE

LISTERINE® HEALTHY WHITE™...
1592 Reviews
5 / 5
Great whitening power in a mouthwash . Fresh taste! Listerine is my go to mouthwash brand. The value is great because you don't need to use much!!
5 / 5
Milder, angenehmer Geschmack. Tolles frische Gefühl nach der Anwendung. Ich denke diese Mundspülung hat dazu beigetragen das meine Zähne weißer wurden.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Non il migliore della linea listerine. Non ho visto dei risultati eclatanti sull’effetto sbiancante. Lascia comunque la bocca pulita. Il gusto purtoppo non è granché
5 / 5
Listerine Healthy Vibrant Whitening Mouthwash is the best. I love how it brightens my teeth while freshening my breath. I can say Listerine's products never disappoint with how effective it is. It is my go to oral hygiene product!
5 / 5
A healthy smile is the result of regular oral hygiene. The Listerine has created a new Mouthwash with a special non-abrasive technology, that provides discoloration of age spots, caused by smoking or drinking colored drinks. As a result of regular use for 2 weeks, tooth enamel is lightened for 23%. In addition, the composition of the product is enriched with fluoride and essential oils of Menthol, Eucalyptus and Thymol, that help to remove bacterial plaque and remineralize teeth.
5 / 5
Gute Mundpflege, Mut gutem Geschmack und frischen Duft. Schöne große Verpackung, mit guten Zutaten und reicht für lange. Ich mag es sehr es verleiht einen frischen Atem.
5 / 5
This stuff tastes amazing and it is super easy to open the bottle. The Ingredients are easy to find and comprehend. This is pretty effective against cavities and stains and works really well. I don't find it helps with sensitivity much. But it does help whiten
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Diese Zahnspülung ist ok. Ich hatte mir jedoch mehr davon erhofft. Die Zähne fühlen sich sauber danach an. Der Atem ist frisch. Aber der Whitening-Effekt fehlt mir.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Leaves my breath super fresh. Family has been using this product for the past couple months and we love it. I would recommend to anyone who wants a white teeth
5 / 5
This mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh and clean, while gently whitening stains. I also enjoy the added fluoride for cavity protection.