Listerine Gentle Gum Care Woven Floss

by LISTERINE

Mint with cinnamon flavor. 50 yards (45.7 m). Soft on gums, hard on plaque.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Listerine Gentle Gum Care Woven Floss!
Georgetown, KY
This is a great floss but not a one size fits all. It is very thick, which is a pro and a con. It removes plaque from between the teeth but in some cases, teeth may be too tight and it shreds or gets caught. Personally, it works well for me and has a fresh cinnamon taste. I’d recommend at least trying it.
Danbury , CT
Only floss I will ever use. I find any other floss useless. This actually cleans between your teeth not just swipes around. The woven is able to capture all of the food and what else between your teeth. You will be amazed and/or horrified when you see everything plain wax floss leaves behind.
Oak Harbor, WA
Listerine Gentle Gum Care Woven Floss uploaded by Angie CV G.
My beloved floss! Not too crazy minty with a nice cinnamon flavor, and I appreciate that a lot! Also, it’s woven and more gentle on my sensitive gums. I don’t leave home without it.(I know I stole that from the old AMEX commercials.)
Los Angeles, CA
Not the biggest fan of these because they're quite thick and often the two strands come loose and sometimes get stuck in between my teeth, but gets the job done.
Tucson, AZ
Favorite floss of all time! I have a problem with shredding and with this it’s not an issue anymore. I personally don’t enjoy flossing i don’t think anyone does but it tastes like cinnamon so I want to floss more so I can taste the floss. The flavor makes it an enjoyable task.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Favorite floss to use that is gentle on my gums. Feels better than wax floss and tastes better, too. It sometimes frays and gets stuck, but nothing that keeps be from buying it again. I love this floss! Listerine Gentle Gum Care Woven Floss
Trenton, NJ
THE BEST FLOSS! I am a dental hygienist and I recommend this to so many of my patients. It is unlike other flosses because it is woven and therefore it really grabs onto the plaque in between your teeth and removes it. This floss is great for preventing cavities.
Saint Paul, MN
I’ve searched and tried many flosses and this one does the best job cleaning. My teeth are very crowded and I find that this floss actually pulls out any plaque. Not just moving it around.
St. Cloud
I love this floss! The cinnamon flavor is great and refreshing. The material of the floss itself makes for really comfortable and non-shredding flossing. I prefer this over traditional string floss because it’s less harsh and a lot softer of my gums and fingers.
Aurora
I have extremely sensitive gums which is one of the main reasons I never floss. This product was way different than other floss I have tried and I will definitely be using this from now on and suggest everyone else try it at least once!!

Looking for your answer?