BY LISTERINE

New Brand Soft, Woven Floss for Sensitive Gums Soft on Gums, Hard on Plaque 2 Does Not Contain Mouth Rinse Ingredients 50 yd 888-638-5242 see more...

Buy on Amazon
KayLeigh L.
LISTERINE Gentle Gum Care, Woven Floss, Mint, 1 ea is my FAVORITE floss that I have ever tried. I’ve tried several different kinds and the woven threads are by far my favorite because I genuinely feel like they get more hidden particles out from in between my teeth and gums. This was recommended to me by my dentist and I honestly haven’t purchased another floss ever since. This product is truly top of the line.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
My dentist introduced me to this floss and I was addicted! It's thicker than most waxy fuses and cleans my teeth better. It has a nice cinnamon flavor and leave my teeth feeling cleaner than regular floss.
Arlene C.
This is great. I use this before brushing and gets all the food out from in between my teeth. Leaves my teeth feeling clean
Yelena L.
I think this floss is alright however I always have the problem of random strings coming off since it is woven together.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
Got this at target a couple weeks ago and so far I have no complains, no disappointments
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
I think I really like this floss because of the cinnamon flavour 🙈. I bought it at a local grocery for 16.75 TTD. It smells really nice and it is very gentle on my teeth. Easy to maneuver and tasty 🙈. I'd definitely recommend it.