Listerine Freshburst Antiseptic Mouthwash

by LISTERINE

Just 30 seconds of rinsing, twice a day. ​That’s all it takes. Swish with the boldness of LISTERINE® FRESHBURST® Antiseptic Mouthwash. Get 24­-hour protection plus:

• Clinically proven health benefits
  • The power to kill germs that lead to bad breath, plaque and gum disease
  • 21% greater gingivitis reduction than merely brushing and flossing alone
  • Greater reach than brushing and flossing alone—with 100% coverage on teeth, between teeth and along the gum line

Que os parece este producto. Aporta limpieza suficiente?? Pica en su aplicación?
List of stinky breath after you are done rinsing your mouth?
Does this product really works?
Start your review of Listerine Freshburst Antiseptic Mouthwash!
Salomé H.
saint remy de provence
Je l'utilise occasionnellement car j'ai des piercing bucaux, mais il faut surtout pas en abuser, et cest pratique pour les aphtes
Brinley T.
Covington, TN
This is the only brand of mouthwash I will use. I highly recommend and would never change the brand I use. It's awesome!
Macie G.
Florence , SC
It doesn't burn your mouth too bad when your washing your mouth out with it. You can get it anywhere, Walmart, target, dollar general, etc. It's honestly one of the best mouth wash brands in my opinion. It gives your breath that fresh and clean feeling/smell and it'll last all day, so you don't have to worry about it wearing off and leaving you with bad breath!
Tiffany D.
Vicksburg, MS
Great fresh scent! We love using listerine! It leaves your mouth refreshed! Our dentist also recommends it for weak gums!
Lisa S.
Newberg, OR
Got mine at Costco for about $7 it was a really good deal for 2. Works well and keeps my mouth feeling fresh for hours
Iris Y.
Edmonton
Great product! It does what it says. After using it my mouth feels so refreshing.
Jessica N.
I stoped using listerine I used it a lot but it just burns too much and I feel like it's too harsh on my mouth
Erin O.
York, PA
It's a great feeling to have a clean mouth and that's how listerine makes you feel. It burns a little but I feel like that's how you know it's doing its job? Either way I know it's protecting my teeth and gums so I'm all for it.
Donicea M.
Grayson, GA
I love how fresh my breath is after and how clean it feels. The Taste isn't unpleasant either
Samar K.
Best best best. Even relieves my tooth pain. Maybe because it has antiseptic ingredients. But it thoroughly cleans my mouth and gives me such a fresh feel