Listerine FreshBurst Antiseptic Mouthwash - 250 ml uploaded by Tayla F.Listerine FreshBurst Antiseptic Mouthwash - 250 ml uploaded by Victoria G.Listerine FreshBurst Antiseptic Mouthwash - 250 ml uploaded by Ellen C.

BY LISTERINE

Product Overview: Just 30 seconds of rinsing, twice a day. That's all it takes when you use Listerine FreshBurst Antiseptic Mouthwash. You'll get 24-hour protection with: Clinically proven health benefits The power to kill germs that lead to bad breath, plaque and gum disease 21% greater gingivitis reduction than merely brushing and flossing alone Greater reach than brushing and flossing alonewith 100% coverage on teeth, between teeth and along the gum line see more...

Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know how healthy it is to use this, but every now and then I feel like I need to use mouthwash and freshen up. This brand is convenient to find as it's in every pharmacy or drugstore. I would probably buy it again out of convenience, unless I can find a more natural one.
Taylor M.
Muncie, IN
One of my favorite mouthwash company's because they always make my mouth feel and look clean. It doesn't irritate my gums either! LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash Cool Mint
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I love listerine because I feel the tingle it gives let's me know it's removing bacteria in my mouth . I know that my gums and teeth are going to be deeply cleaned after rinsing with this mouthwash . Using this rinse prevents gingivitis over time . I use it in the morning and night . It does leave an after taste sometimes but that's expected after you get used of using it . I have tried other rinses but they don't measure up to listerine it's the best hands down .
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
I can't live without this mouthwash. I use twice to three times a day. I also learned from my dentist to fill up a bowl with listerine and leave my retainer in it, it will kill bacteria and keep my retainer clean and lengthen the life span of my retainer.
Sofia O.
Martinsville, NJ
This mouthwash really gives the feeling of fresh and clean. It's really minty. The only thing that might come off as surprising the second you put it in your mouth is how strong it is. It'll catch you off guard, but the result is 100% worth it. It makes your teeth white and strong and I recommend this for everything. You shouldn't give it to kids though.
Angelica Z.
Stamford, CT
Burns a little one using it but that's how you know it's still his job. Always leaves a clean feel and doesn't have a nasty aftertaste. Big bottle and will last very long if you use correctly. Have been using it for a long time now and I will always recommend it to others
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
absolutely love listerine !!! something about the burn that lets me know its working ! i buy it all the time because any other brand tastes watered down to me . walgreens , rite aid and walmart us where i normally purchase it
Jillian K.
Yakima, WA
Listerine is my favorite mouthwash. It can be abut harsh and almost painful if you aren't used to it, but you do get used to it fairly quickly. I use it twice a day and it really helps my mouth stay feeling fresh!
Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH
I wish Listerine offered a mouthwash that didn't burn so badly. Usually I dont mind, because it leaves me with a fresh feeling, but lately I have switched to other products that don't burn my tongue or gums
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Listerine use to be my go to! Until I got in the dental field. This stuff is loaded with alcohol content, after dental tests they've even showed where your mouth is the same exact way it was BEFORE rinsing out your mouth. It serves no purpose other then to freshen your breathe.