BY LISTERINE

Listerine® Freshburst® Antiseptic.
#1 dentist recommended brand.
Deeper clean than brushing alone.
Kills germs that cause bad breath, plaque & the gum disease gingivitis.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association®. see more...

Kim S.
Kim S.
Clarksville, TN
Listerine is the best brand to use for mouthwashing. It's used at the dental clinics. It actually kills germs unlike Scope, which I learned in a dental assistant class is basically flavored water. Lusterube states in their bottles that they do not sell their formula to any one else. So all those store brands & cheap brands that are located next to Listerine & look like copy cats of Listerine do have have the same formula. If you want the best mouthwash, only Listerine has it. Freshburst Antiseptic mouthwash is very minty. I like that you only need to swish for 30 seconds unlike other brands that require you to swish for a minute.
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Listerine is the only product I'll use. I have very sensitive gums & Listerine helps keep them strong & free of germs so they don't get infected. It works extreme quickly. It's effective, fast acting! It lasts a really long time! I use it in the morning around 630am and again before bed at 9pm! In between I still fresher then what I would not using it at all. The only down side is the alcohol is a bit strong. For me I can't rinse for the full 39 seconds. I have to rinse a few times
Candice L.
Candice L.
Valley Stream, NY
I trust the Listerine brand with its antiseptic qualities. I've only recently made it a point to use mouthwash regularly, and I find this to be the most effective when it comes to oral health and breath, and also the taste is great too. It also doesn't sting your mouth like crazy like other brands.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Provo, UT
I really like this product because it makes my teeth feel clean and I like the taste. On occasion I have been known to bite my lip and if that bite turns into a cancer sore or mouth ulcer, this is the product to use. It keeps your mouth really clean and disinfected, which allows for fast healing.
Josie S.
Josie S.
My husband uses this product to help clean hard to reach spots when brushing his teeth. it is effective and the clean feeling lasts longer than other brands he has tried. he plans to buy it again and continue using.
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
The product is good, leaves a pleasant taste in your mouth, the breath is fresh and hard enough, once the mint flavor disappears follow your mouth with good smell
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This is the only mouthwash that I will use. It has the best taste and makes my mouth feel the cleanest and most refreshed. I've been using it for years!
Desma B.
Desma B.
Pine Bluff, AR
This brand does not burn and I can easily swish in my mouth for 30 seconds. I can tell that may breath is much fresher after the first use.
Erin K.
Erin K.
The burning means it's working right? But it does make you breath fresh and kills bacteria in your mouth
Cachet M.
Cachet M.
Best mouthwash I have ever used hands down! Your mouth really feels clean after you use this!