BY LISTERINE

Listerine® Freshburst® Antiseptic.
#1 dentist recommended brand.
Deeper clean than brushing alone.
Kills germs that cause bad breath, plaque & the gum disease gingivitis.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association®. see more...

Madison D.
Provo, UT
I really like this product because it makes my teeth feel clean and I like the taste. On occasion I have been known to bite my lip and if that bite turns into a cancer sore or mouth ulcer, this is the product to use. It keeps your mouth really clean and disinfected, which allows for fast healing.
Vicoya G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Who doesn't love Listerine? Who doesn't love extra fresh breath? Listerine is a holy grail in my morning routine. Right after I brush my teeth I always rinse with it right after. I just love how fresh it leaves me feeling
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My most favorite mouthwash, I use this everyday for fresh breath and to prevent plaque and gingivitis.Definitely met my expectations and for me it is effective, the only thing is, it is kind of strong so I mix it with a little bit of water. Highly recommend this to other!
Rachel K.
Mulberry
I love this mouthwash. It's not too overwhelming, it's got just the right amount of minty and enough to get the job done. I usually purchase this at just about any store, one being Walmart. It's always in stock despite being a highly demanded product.
Kara W.
Nashville, TN
Listerine is amazing! I love this product. It ensures I have fresh breath and healthy gums. I used to have sensitive gums and my dentist recommend I start using this product and it has really built up the strength of my gum line.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
LOVE. I've been using this for yearssss. I don't feel like my mouth is really clean until after I use with this. I always soak my invisalign retainers in a diluted solution of this too. My mouth feels clean for hours.
NISSA R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Go to product for my mouth rinse, it is the only one that makes my mouth feel clean! The green flavor is also my favorite. I usually buy at Walgreens or where ever there is a good deal. Definitely recommend !
Kim S.
Clarksville, TN
Listerine is the best brand to use for mouthwashing. It's used at the dental clinics. It actually kills germs unlike Scope, which I learned in a dental assistant class is basically flavored water. Lusterube states in their bottles that they do not sell their formula to any one else. So all those store brands & cheap brands that are located next to Listerine & look like copy cats of Listerine do have have the same formula. If you want the best mouthwash, only Listerine has it. Freshburst Antiseptic mouthwash is very minty. I like that you only need to swish for 30 seconds unlike other brands that require you to swish for a minute.
Génesis Q.
The product is good, leaves a pleasant taste in your mouth, the breath is fresh and hard enough, once the mint flavor disappears follow your mouth with good smell
Kristy K.
Listerine is the only product I'll use. I have very sensitive gums & Listerine helps keep them strong & free of germs so they don't get infected. It works extreme quickly. It's effective, fast acting! It lasts a really long time! I use it in the morning around 630am and again before bed at 9pm! In between I still fresher then what I would not using it at all. The only down side is the alcohol is a bit strong. For me I can't rinse for the full 39 seconds. I have to rinse a few times