BY LISTERINE #37 in Mouthwash

Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash 250ml reduces plaque and removes up to 97% of germs left behind after brushing. Used twice daily, Listerine provides 24 hour protection, giving you lasting fresh breath confidence and killing 99.9% of bacteria. Warning: Not suitable for children under 12 years. Keep out of reach of children.

Aurora A.
It is good for getting rid of germs along with the use of toothpaste. The problem is it doesn’t seem to be effective with whitening my teeth, but if you are looking for a mouthwash for just extra mouth cleansing then I suggest it.
Michelle C.
This is the only mouthwash I like to use. It keeps my breath feeling fresh throughout the day. This particular flavor is my favorite. I am never without my mouthwash. I will continue to buy this brand and flavor.
Tiffany N.
I use this stuff everyday multiple times a day!! Works great and leaves your mouth fresh and feeling clean. It's nice to have in the middle of the day between meals to freshen up too or after a floss session.
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
i use this every other day because i heard its not good to use mouthwash too often and it seems to get the job done. it takes away my morning breath and makes my mouth feel so minty and fresh!!!! keeps my teeth pretty clean and white with no smell or anything !
Matea G.
We use the Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash in our household daily. It is affordable and it lasts us a long time. I personally find it a little bit too strong as I cant hold it in my mouth for longer than few seconds and have to reuse it to clean my mouth and throat properly. Price is affordable and I can find good deals in major stores.
darian n.
Beach Haven, PA
This mouthwash will be leaving you with strong, clean, fresh, crisp, breath after using it. And you will feel like you killed all the germs and that you will not have plaque for weeks when using it. You will definitely have the confidence that you won't have bad breath when you go talk that cute person you see everyday.
Genevieve N.
Lexington, KY
The only mouthwash I’ll ever use! I love the fresh breath afterwards and you can tell it’s really working. I go through mine so quickly, I use it every time I brush my teeth!
Lissa B.
San Luis Obispo
Trustworthy brand. Really feel the clean, the strongest day to day mouthwash I have ever used. You can really feel it cleaning and burning as it fights all the bacteria. Always leaves me feeling clean! I will continue to use it whenever I need a extra punch in mouth care as well as fresh breath.
Lynzie T.
Favorite mouthwash stand by. It's a golden oldie and the flavors have improved with time. I love the burn. It may be too strong for some but I like the idea that the tingling is killing all the bad guys in my mouth. I would definitely buy again! Available in all local stores.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
This mouthwash is powerful and definitely is a quick kill for bad breath. I have had to use it consistently since gum graft surgery and I love the clean feeling it gives. The only downside is it does burn as you are swishing but it's worth it. Great flavor and long lasting too!
Jai V.
Bellevue, WA
Is this good to use Listerin everyday?
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
This is very strong and effective and has a help to you. Would you recommend this brand or what brand would you recommend for mouthwash. I would love to know to have the best thought about it
sarah h.
Plaque Vs. Tartar?
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Does this work ?
Crystal G.
Do you like this product? (: