BY LISTERINE #2 in Mouthwash

Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash 250ml reduces plaque and removes up to 97% of germs left behind after brushing. Used twice daily, Listerine provides 24 hour protection, giving you lasting fresh breath confidence and killing 99.9% of bacteria. Warning: Not suitable for children under 12 years. Keep out of reach of children.

• Plaque Vs. Tartar?1 Answers
  • This is very strong and effective and has a help to you. Would you ...3 Answers
  • Is this good to use Listerin everyday?4 Answers
Shyrita B.
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
Very strong and effective. I would recommend to anyone who want to kill each and every germ in their moth for a clean, minty, fresh breath. I am a repeat user and will purchase again. The cons will always be the burning, but hey, its worth it for the clean gums and teeth. It feels like it gets everything I leave behind from brushing and flossing. Seeing particles in the sink lets me know that it works as I know I have done all I could with my floss and toothbrush. This is always my final step.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my go to kill stanky breath mouthwash. You know when you wake up and your breath could kill an army of heavily armed men.. yeah.. this is the mouthwash for you. This is not your stealthy mouthwash, there is no hiding the fact that you just washed down your mouth with this amazing rinse. It smells GREAT and very minty/alchol-ish once you are done. So yes, thank you for noticing my fantastic clean breath. Yeah, you will say that a lot with this stuff.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Fleetwood, PA
I do not like this at all for mouthwash, it burns and I don't find the freshness lasts nearly long enough to warrant to endure it. I do however find this works AWESOME as an anti-dandruff and as a refreshing foot soak. I know these might be odd uses, but it works fantastic. As foot soak I add to warm water and soak, as antidandruff I rinse before shampooing and leave on for for 5 or so minutes while showering.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Hatboro, PA
In our house when it comes to mouthwash we are old school. We are long time Listerine users. Now we are not so old school that we use the original amber colored one. We do use the flavored ones. I am thankful for those flavors as they make the job a little more tasteful. But we will always use Listerine. We also buy the mega size and always have a spare in the closet.
Shaniza N.
Shaniza N.
Bellerose, NY
This mouthwash is amazing on your teeth and on my head. So, when I use it in my mouth, it really gets rid of the gunk, the plaque and leaves my teeth and gums refreshed and clean. Now, I read up on how listerine can be used for dandruff and I tried it and it was AMAZING. Got rid of my nasty flaky hair and now my scalp is clean and smooth ( and so are my teeth!!).
Bindiya P.
Bindiya P.
I'm not much of a mouth wash person but this product is great. It works wonders and is super effective. It makes your mother feel fresh and clean right after and it prevents bad breathe. The one thing I dislike is the tingling sensation I get when rinsing in my mouth, but it does go away. The smell is minty fresh and it's great because it lasts a very long time.
Serena T.
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
As strong as this product is, it had better work! It sure feels like it does! The commercials challenge you to leave it in your mouth for 30 seconds to a minute but I can barely do that! The taste is perfectly fine, but it is VERY strong! Overall it's a great product. If you don't care for the strength, they have other mouthwashes that are more mild.
Cherisse W.
Cherisse W.
Lincoln, NE
I only buy Listerine mouthwash. It's effective and doesn't leave a film in your mouth after swooshing. It gets in the hard places that floss just doesn't reach and I feel like it gets my mouth minty clean. I recommend this type to other moutwashers and not the purple color. i feel like the purple Listerine leaved a filmy residue in the mouth.
Robert T.
Robert T.
Whittier, CA
This is my favorite mouthwash. i have purchased different ones in the past but continue to come back to this one because it is the best. there is no other alternative to this. i like the burn it gives it makes me feel like it is working. my mouth has great smell after and overall my mouth feel extremely clean.
Anna G.
Anna G.
San Diego, CA
I have used Listerine since I was a kid but always have had the same experience that I get tired of the strong sugary and harsh alcohol taste first thing waking up. I did only purchase the bottle I have since it had flannel packaging for Winter. I will most likely only use every once in a while.
Jai V.
Jai V.
Bellevue, WA
Is this good to use Listerin everyday?
Miriam Y.
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
This is very strong and effective and has a help to you. Would you recommend this brand or what brand would you recommend for mouthwash. I would love to know to have the best thought about it
sarah h.