Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash

by LISTERINE

#12 in Mouthwash

Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash 250ml reduces plaque and removes up to 97% of germs left behind after brushing. Used twice daily, Listerine provides 24 hour protection, giving you lasting fresh breath confidence and killing 99.9% of bacteria. Warning: Not suitable for children under 12 years. Keep out of reach of children.

Is it alcohol free?
Es un buen producto, realmente funciona ?
Does this burn?
Start your review of Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash!
How would you rate this product?
Jaclyn N.
Hamilton, OH
I love this mouth wash. It's not for the faint of heart though, you will feel the burn. I honestly love the fresh after feeling. I wish it were cheaper, but I will continue to purchase it. You can find this almost anywhere. I don't think I've ever had a problem finding a place that sells it.
Ivana A.
Kissimmee , FL
Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash uploaded by Ivana A.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
We love this mouth wash in my home. I usually buy It from Bjs because It comes with two large sizes bottles. My 4 year old even uses It too. It’s not too strong and doesn’t give you that burning sensation.
Abi M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash uploaded by Abi M.
Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash uploaded by Abi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an amazing product deep cleanses and refreshes my mouth 👄 and I’m so happy all day fresh and clean [product:listerine-fresh-burst-mouthwash]
Ashleigh N.
Coushatta, LA
Mouthwash is my favorite product to use after I brush my teeth. I just feel like my teeth and mouth are so much cleaner after using a mouthwash. This flavor kind of burns but it’s nothing I can’t handle. It leaves my breath fresh for hours. LOVE this product!!
Michelle C.
Halifax, VA
I am loyal to this brand of mouthwash. My breath stays fresh and this product always leaves a clean, refreshing feeling after use.
Nicole E.
New Albany, IN
I have used several tyoes of mouthwash. This is my favorite. My mouth always feels clean after I use it every night and day.
Andrea R.
Green Bay, WI
Love this! Fresh feeling without the burn. My kids enjoyed this as well! No tears or
Brenda R.
Roanoke, VA
This is the mouthwash that my husband has always used, so it's the one that I eventually started to use as well. I love that it cleans all the germs out of your mouth. It would be nice if it didn't burn the mouth so much though. I guess I am sensitive in the mouth.
Chantal M.
Mineral Point, WI
My significant other will not use any other mouth wash! This is his favorite and leaves his breath perfectly freah
Samantha G.
Hoover, AL
This mouthwash is a great one! I have used this for many many years. I can buy this at any major convenience store, or drug store. This has a spicy taste that refreshes your mouth after you use it. It is a great mouthwash.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...