LISTERINE Floss Cool Mint,55 yds

New Burst Of Mint To Promote A Cleaner, Fresher Mouth Mint Floss Helps Remove Up To 61% More Plaque Than Glide&Reg; Mint Floss 55 Yd (50.2M) Help Floss Your Way To A Cleaner, Fresher Mouth With Listerine&Reg; Cool Mint&Trade; Dental Floss Patented Substrate Helps Deliver A Burst Of Mint Flavor. Flossing Helps Remove Plaque On Teeth That Brushing May Miss And Is An Important Step In Your Oral Care Routine. Does Not Contain Mouth Rinse Ingredients Glide&Reg; Is A Registered Trademark Of Procter &Amp; Gamble Made In Usa see more...

• This sounds great! I had no idea this product was out. Would you ...3 Answers
Kaitlyn H.
Norwalk, OH
I like the size of this floss. It doesn't separate and fray like some other flosses do. Minty taste is nice.
Angela L.
Franklin, NJ
Great product to use to get the job done and also leaves your mouth feeling refreshing.
Huma G.
Flemington, NJ
You honestly can never go wrong with this product! I always have it handy in my bag
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Very minty and long lasting makes my teeth feel fresh and new I love this floss !
Sophie H.
Taunton, ['', '', '']
This mouthwash is super good and always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean, I use it every day, even during the day to top up the freshness of my mouth, I buy this product every time I go to the super market as it's so good, it's one of the more expensive brands but it's defiantly worth the money you pay for it, other mouth washes just don't compare! ­čĺőListerine Total Care
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate flossing especially since my teeth are always sensitive , this floss makes it easier on my teeth and doesnt hurt my gums when flossing. Leaves a nice minty scent and ensures each tooth is clean
Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON
Not my favorite floss, but gets the job done. I don't have issues with shredding or breaking as I often do with other floss, but it doesn't glide through my teeth as well as other floss brands do. A solid floss choice though.
alondra a.
Me gusta mucho el sabor a menta de este hilo. Es agradable y gruesas y sale de su boca una sensaci├│n tan limpio. Yo lo uso cada noche y Listerine es una gran marca. De que se salga toda la placa que queda despu├ęs de cepillarse los dientes y definitivamente voy a seguir comprando la misma.
Pai M.
Love love love ! these are in my hand bag everywhere I go. I'm a huge listerine mouthwash fan and these feel like a mini mouthwash every time
Aurora G.
I'm in love with this product! I like to keep my teeth healthy and this is one of my must have to it! Really good
Juana M.
This sounds great! I had no idea this product was out. Would you recommend this over regular floss? What is the difference between this and regular floss?