BY LISTERINE

New Burst Of Mint To Promote A Cleaner, Fresher Mouth Mint Floss Helps Remove Up To 61% More Plaque Than Glide&Reg; Mint Floss 55 Yd (50.2M) Help Floss Your Way To A Cleaner, Fresher Mouth With Listerine&Reg; Cool Mint&Trade; Dental Floss Patented Substrate Helps Deliver A Burst Of Mint Flavor. Flossing Helps Remove Plaque On Teeth That Brushing May Miss And Is An Important Step In Your Oral Care Routine. Does Not Contain Mouth Rinse Ingredients Glide&Reg; Is A Registered Trademark Of Procter &Amp; Gamble Made In Usa see more...

• This sounds great! I had no idea this product was out. Wo...3 Answers
Anastasia G.
Wells
It burns your mouth cause of alcohol but you somehow feel that your mouth is clean and fresh l. Not buying it for the first time and probably will do it again. It’s effective and nice . I will recommend it
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I really like the minty flavor of this floss. It's nice and thick and leaves your mouth feeling so clean. I use it every night and Listerine is a great brand. It gets out all the plaque left over after brushing and I'm definitely going to keep buying it.
Maria g.
Bakersfield, CA
This is by far my favorite floss out of all other brands. i like this floss because it is thick and strong enough to really clean between my teeth. i used this floss many times and never had any issues with it breaking or shredding. i also like the cool mint flavor of the floss
Alexa S.
Great Neck, NY
My favorite floss! Glides through teeth easily and doesn’t cause distress to my gums! Always leave my mouth w a minty taste so I’m not disgusting
Ashley V.
My favorite floss! It is thicker, so doesn't break off during flossing. Plus the flavor ales your breath feel extra fresh. Love it!
Aryn s.
Henderson, NV
Best floss I love the minty flavor . Works better than any other brands . Happy customer (: Definitly stick with Johnson & johnson
Lauren W.
Cincinnati , OH
Listerine is brand that I stand by and stay loyal to. I like the cool mint taste the best compared to spearmint or cinnamon.
Susana C.
I love this floss product. This brand never disappoints me or my family. The minty flavor makes flossing a relaxing task.
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
Like the flavor of this floss..very refreshing and minty. Makes me actually like to floss. I would definitely recommend
Tiffany Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not a fan of the mint flavor, but I do like JNJ floss. I prefer non flavored ones, but in a pinch, these work.
Juana M.
This sounds great! I had no idea this product was out. Would you recommend this over regular floss? What is the difference between this and regular floss?