BY LISTERINE

New Burst Of Mint To Promote A Cleaner, Fresher Mouth Mint Floss Helps Remove Up To 61% More Plaque Than Glide&Reg; Mint Floss 55 Yd (50.2M) Help Floss Your Way To A Cleaner, Fresher Mouth With Listerine&Reg; Cool Mint&Trade; Dental Floss Patented Substrate Helps Deliver A Burst Of Mint Flavor. Flossing Helps Remove Plaque On Teeth That Brushing May Miss And Is An Important Step In Your Oral Care Routine. Does Not Contain Mouth Rinse Ingredients Glide&Reg; Is A Registered Trademark Of Procter &Amp; Gamble Made In Usa see more...

• This sounds great! I had no idea this product was out. Would you ...3 Answers
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I really like the minty flavor of this floss. It's nice and thick and leaves your mouth feeling so clean. I use it every night and Listerine is a great brand. It gets out all the plaque left over after brushing and I'm definitely going to keep buying it.
Ashley V.
My favorite floss! It is thicker, so doesn't break off during flossing. Plus the flavor ales your breath feel extra fresh. Love it!
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product is great that the brand we use at home I got it from target ­čÄ» and so far is the best has a fresh smell
Kaitlyn H.
Norwalk, OH
I like the size of this floss. It doesn't separate and fray like some other flosses do. Minty taste is nice.
Susana C.
I love this floss product. This brand never disappoints me or my family. The minty flavor makes flossing a relaxing task.
Tiffany Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not a fan of the mint flavor, but I do like JNJ floss. I prefer non flavored ones, but in a pinch, these work.
Huma G.
Flemington, NJ
You honestly can never go wrong with this product! I always have it handy in my bag
Aryn G.
Henderson, NV
Best floss I love the minty flavor . Works better than any other brands . Happy customer (: Definitly stick with Johnson & johnson
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Very minty and long lasting makes my teeth feel fresh and new I love this floss !
Lauren W.
Cincinnati , OH
Listerine is brand that I stand by and stay loyal to. I like the cool mint taste the best compared to spearmint or cinnamon.
Juana M.
This sounds great! I had no idea this product was out. Would you recommend this over regular floss? What is the difference between this and regular floss?