BY LISTERINE #1 in Mouthwash

COOL MINT® is not only a germ killer but also a people pleaser. It's bold tingle has been America's favorite for years. Just 30 seconds of rinsing, twice a day. That’s all it takes when you use COOL MINT® LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash.

• Besides ur mouth what do u use Listerine for.?4 Answers
  • DOES THIS BURN AS MUCH AS THE OTHER KINDS?2 Answers
  • Did anybody had a problem using this product?8 Answers
Listerine® COOL MINT LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash
  • "I would recommend to use this product if you have not yet tried it. " in 1 review
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Listerine cool mint is my go to mouthwash it is the only brand and flavor I will buy. Cool mint is a great flavor that makes my breath feel fresh and clean without a disgusting after taste. I have been using cool mint for years and I can always count on it to freshen my breath and to kill more germs than brushing alone. I use it morning and night and when I need a quick refresher so I can feel confident with my breath and smile. I can buy a big bottle for a pretty good price at Walmart so that is what I do and it is always cool mint. I can feel this clean my teeth and love every how it makes my mouth feel after using it.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Love Listerine's mouthwash it just leaves your breath afterwards you know especially with cool mint. It controls tartar buildup, kills plaque & gingivitis germs, keeps breath fresh for hours. I use it every morning night after I brush my teeth and then put my retainer on. I literally do not need to buy it until like months later it lasts that like long. I would definitely recommend this to others who don't mind sorta harsh mouthwashes or like I mean spicy makes your mouth tingle a bit. I get it at my Walmart. It was $6.27.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love to use Listerine after I thoroughly brush my teeth with baking soda tooth paste. I like how using Listerine, specifically the cool mint one leave my mouth feeling fresher for a long period of time. When I use only tooth paste it doesn't have the same effect than when I use Listerine. Plus I love the burning sensation that it leaves in my mouth it makes me feel like my mouth is really super clean. They are pretty inexpensive t my local supermarket and I can usually find a coupon on the Sunday paper.
Allie C.
Allie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
So way back in the day (1997) I got my tongue pierced. They told me to keep it clean with Listerine for the first 2 weeks, so I lugged a giant jug of this blue stuff here around my high school for two weeks, reeking of mint and antiseptic and raising ALL the eyebrows. Long story short, my mouth stayed clean, my piercing healed, and 19 years later I still have the bloody thing. I also associate the taste of Cool Mint Listerine with a REALLY clean mouth now, so it's my go-to for extra freshness.
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
Super intense burn in the mouth. I have to cut mine with a little warm water because I just cant handle the burn. I have all sorts of dental issues due to being genetically predisposed to soft teeth. I use this when I get major dental work done to help heal after im done doimg the dentists sea salt after care. I'm a body piercer and i recommend this as part of the after care of oral piercings BUT I have my clients mix equal parts listerine with equal parts water.
mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Listerine is effective, what I do not like is that it is usually very strong (something spicy, burning) and not take it very well. colgate prefer because its formula is softer. but it works pretty well to control tooth decay and stuff.
listerine es efectivo, lo que no me gusta es que suele ser muy fuerte (algo picoso, ardor) y no lo soporto muy bien. prefiero colgate ya que su formula es mas suave. pero funciona bastante bien para controlar caries y esas cosas.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
Confession: I'm a piercing fanatic. Although everyone who has gotten a mouth piercing knows it's great to swish in your mouth to keep the piercing clean, not a lot of people know is that Listerine is a great product to clean ALL piercings with. Inside AND outside of your mouth. These travel sizes are perfect to keep on hand for just that reason. Dab a little onto a Q-Tip and wipe around piercing site. Don't use a lot because of the high alcohol content.
Nida Y.
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
I really like this mouthwash. The size is big enough for me to use for a couple of months and it works so well! My mouth feels cleaner and fresher and the taste isn't overpowering to the point where it could possibly make me gag. I have a tendency to have bad breath, but this mouthwash decreases the chances of me having bad breath. Very effective and useful, I recommend this to anyone who would like to battle those bad breath germs.
Lynette V.
Lynette V.
Manassas, VA
I cannot stand the original flavor of Listerine. I prefer cool mint because it's not as intense as the original. The cool mint flavor is easier to handle in my mouth but, as usual, Listerine is intense because of the alcohol inside. For some people you might have to dilute your cup. Either way, I would recommend it to those who want the squeaky clean feeling without the burning sensation of the original flavor.
Joyce L.
Joyce L.
East Orange, NJ
This is my favorite mouthwash. I use it daily in the morning after brushing my teeth. It makes my mouth feel clean and refreshed. Unlike many other mouthwashes that simply taste good, this mouthwash tastes pleasant but really works! I prefer a fresh mouth feel that lingers that I get from Listerine vs. many competitors that simply taste good while using but don't leave my mouth feeling as clean for as long.
dalia a.
dalia a.
sydney
Did anybody had a problem using this product?
Crissy L.
Crissy L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Besides ur mouth what do u use Listerine for.?
Eve M.
Eve M.
Portadown
Any irritations?
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Medicine hat , ALBERTA
DOES THIS BURN AS MUCH AS THE OTHER KINDS?