BY LISTERINE #14 in Mouthwash

COOL MINT® is not only a germ killer but also a people pleaser. It's bold tingle has been America's favorite for years. Just 30 seconds of rinsing, twice a day. That’s all it takes when you use COOL MINT® LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash.

• Has anyone tried this as a footwork?3 Answers
  • DO YOU LIKE THIS PRODUCT?6 Answers
Listerine® COOL MINT LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash
  • "I would recommend to use this product if you have not yet tried it. " in 1 review
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the most traditonal mouth washes and one of the best go to's. It has a minty taste that stays in your mouth long after you spit it out. You feel so clean and fresh after using this. It is the perfect addition to your daily routine. It is never too strong... very gentle... and really does clean any leftover junk off of your teeth and gums.  I always just drink it out of the cap. It smells good and clean too. The bottle is huge and it lasts forever! It is super affordable and you can get it anywhere!
Sharon S.
Philadelphia
The dentist says this is the only mouth wash that really kills germs and fights gingivitis and I truly hold firm to that. I use this mouthwash several times a day and it just works and I have also seen improvements at the dentist when I go for my checkups and cleanings. I have noticed that it also works with sore throats, sore gums, and canker sores etc. It will burn like crazy but after it is such a relief and heals quickly if you keep doing it a couple times a day.
Sage S.
Boston MA
I have used many different brands of mouthwash but always seem to find my way back to Listerine. During use it does burn a bit with a tingling sensation. I quiet enjoy the feeling, let's you know that it's working! Very minty after taste not that horrible, Absolutely can feel the difference after one use. You can purchase this at any store that sells oral care products.
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
This mouthwash burns like the seven layers of hell hosted a party in your oral cavity. I wish I was joking. The minty freshness isn't worth the sacrifice. If something burns this intensely, there's no way it's good for you. I switched to an alcohol-free ACT mouthwash immediately after trying this product, and I'll never turn back. 0/10, do not recommend.
Kenzie S.
Mount Morris, IL
This mouthwash is super minty and makes my teeth feel super nice. I just wish it didn’t burn to the high heavens. But I can deal with the burning of it means I can have nice teeth, I always use it right after I brush and it seems to make the clean feeling last quite a bit longer than if I simply just brushed and didn’t use the mouthwash
ashley h.
I have always preferred Scope over other mouth rise brands. I use this once a day after I brush my teeth in the morning. It’s a very effective and you can feel it working it’s magic to fight germs and other things in your mouth. I love the tingly sensation while you are using it because I feel like I can tell that it’s working.
Purnima D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When you’re on the go or want to feel minty all over your mouth this is the way to go. It leaves your entire mouth feeling fresh and clean without having to brush it. This can be used after a meal or if you have bad breath.
Lisa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this mouth wash it is the best ever. I buy it from Walmart for a few bucks. I like this brand a lot better than other brands. I always use this brand. Keeps my mouth feeling so fresh after I brush with toothpaste
Bobbie A.
I have always used this product since I was a teenager and it works great. Helps keep breath fresh and clean feeling on your teeth . It’s very effective . I usually purchase it at Walmart for a reasonable medium price . All in all I am completely satisfied with the product
Amanda Z.
I’ve used this stuff for years and I honestly can’t go without it. I’ve tried other brands of mouthwash but none of them have left my mouth feeling as clean and refreshed as this one does. I will use it throughout the day is I feel as though I need a pick me up
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you like this product??
dalia a.
sydney
Did anybody had a problem using this product?
Eve M.
Portadown
Any irritations?
Crissy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Besides ur mouth what do u use Listerine for.?
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Do you like this product?

back