BY LISTERINE #4 in Mouthwash

COOL MINT® is not only a germ killer but also a people pleaser. It's bold tingle has been America's favorite for years. Just 30 seconds of rinsing, twice a day. That’s all it takes when you use COOL MINT® LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash.

• Has anyone tried this as a footwork?3 Answers
  • DO YOU LIKE THIS PRODUCT?6 Answers
Listerine® COOL MINT LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash
  • "I would recommend to use this product if you have not yet tried it. " in 1 review
Croix M.
National City
This mouth wash is a staple for my grocery/drugstore list every week. Very refreshing, pairing it up with your favorite tooth paste and floss. It also keeps your throat clean to prevent flu and virus infection for your throat. This product is a big thumbs up Listerine® COOL MINT LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash👍
Nary V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only mouthwash I purchase because not only does it keep my breathe minty fresh but it helps get rid of my small sores in my mouth when I accidentally bit the side of my tongue when eating! I would purchase again over and over.
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like Listerine cool mint it tastes & smells good & leaves my mouth fresh & clean. I regularly use mouthwash & this is one of my favourite. It has very minty cooling effect when I use it. Makes my mouth super clean. It's little hard so when you keep it in your mouth it tingles so I use it in very small quantity. As it works good I bear the tingling. I bought mine from Walmart & I definitely recommend this mouthwash but If you cannot bear string taste & tingling then you should look for something gentle & light.
Adara G.
Southern Pnes, NC
It does a very good job of cleaning your mouth or after a good brush. And it also leaves a very fresh feeling and taste as well. It is a little harsh as far as the Anson goes and some people can't leave it in their mouth for very long but it's something that Im willing to deal with for how well it works.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
I’m a mouthwash loving gal.  Listerine really makes my mouth feel clean.  The Cool Mint flavor is refreshing and leaves my breath smelling fresh and my mouth feeling clean.  I use it twice a day.  Once in the morning and once before bed.  I love it and will continue to use it.
Kait L.
Kingston, RI
This mouth wash is decent. It definitely gets the job done. Makes your mouth feel really clean. Although I think the price is a little high. And that the product is over-hyped. The worst thing about it was how bad it burned every time I used it. Like swishing my mouth with pure alcohol.
Allison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Listerine cool mint is the only mouth wash that I will purchase.  I have never been disappointed and I always catch it on sale at either target, cvs or walgreens.  I love how it tingles and makes my mouth feel super clean.  I use it 2 - 3 times a day. Always have a bottle handy.
lisa c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this mouth wash it is the best ever. I buy it from Walmart for a few bucks. I like this brand a lot better than other brands. I always use this brand. Keeps my mouth feeling so fresh after I brush with toothpaste
Ashley C.
Yes.... yes...I think its one of the best products out there  ..
Yes it dose tingle and i know its not for everyone but thats how i personally feel thats its working on me..
I use it 2x  a day when i first wake up and then whenever i go to bed
Daria K.
Definitely makes my breath smell fresh and I believe it kills germs and all that good stuff too, but it's so strong. I have to dilute this with water so it doesn't burn my mouth. Besides that, it works great and is my preferred mouthwash product :)
dalia a.
sydney
Did anybody had a problem using this product?
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you like this product??
Crissy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Besides ur mouth what do u use Listerine for.?
Eve M.
Portadown
Any irritations?
Willyani P.
Aurora, CO apt 6102
DO YOU LIKE THIS PRODUCT?