Personal CareOral CareDental FlossLISTERINE
Cool Mint Floss, Pocket Size (5 yd) (5 Pack)

LISTERINE Cool Mint Floss, Pocket Size (5 yd) (5 Pack)

by LISTERINE

Size:5 Pack For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LISTERINE Cool Mint Floss, Pocket Size (5 yd) (5 Pack)!
Bronx, NY
I used to used this product a lot until I started purchasing the individual floss picks. Its a good product. It doesnt break easily. Works good and I would recommend it.
Elida
Cleans great. The floss doesn’t get caught in your teeth and rip up. It’s more of a plastic that is coated with mint.
silverdale
Great waxed floss. Durable and doesn’t shred easily. Affordable and easy to find at most drugstores.
I swear this is the best floss I have used, as I have never broke one whereas Oral B has. Who would've thought that LISTERINE would make better floss? I guess I use their mouthwash, so they are awesome.
Toronto
One of my favourite floss that I use daily ! However it runs out so quickly but I always recommend this to my clients
mississauga
I’m a repeat user of this floss brand. A strong flavour and good quality floss that doesn’t break apart in your mouth while using.

Looking for your answer?