LISTERINE

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Listerine cool mint antiseptic is my favorite mouth wash. I like it has alcohol because I can feel the sizzling in my mouth compare with non alcohol version. It leaves my breath fresh and prevent the build up. Highly recommend.
5 / 5
I've tried various different mouthwashes before but this one is up there with the best. Would 100% recommend! This mouth wash works very well, it starts to work within seconds and it has a long lasting effect of freshness. It says that it kills any bad bacteria, and removes the bad breath smell.
5 / 5
Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash is a game-changer for oral hygiene! Its refreshing mint flavor leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I've noticed a significant reduction in bad breath, plaque buildup, and gingivitis since incorporating it into my daily routine. The 1-liter bottle provides great value and lasts a long time. The antiseptic properties give me peace of mind, knowing it's effectively killing germs. If you're looking for a reliable mouthwash to maintain oral health, Listerine Cool Mint is the way to go. Keeps my breath smelling fresh all day.