Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash

by LISTERINE

COOL MINT® is not only a germ killer but also a people pleaser. Its bold tingle has been America's favorite for years. Just 30 seconds of rinsing, twice a day. That’s all it takes when you use LISTERINE® COOL MINT® Antiseptic Mouthwash. You’ll get 24-hour protection with:

• Clinically proven health benefits
  • The power to kill germs that lead to bad breath, plaque and gum disease
  • 21% greater gingivitis reduction than merely brushing and flossing alone
  • Greater reach than brushing and flossing alone—with 100% coverage on teeth, between teeth and along the gum line
  • Reduce 52% more plaque than brushing and flossing alone
  • Is the only nationally branded antimicrobial mouthwash to receive the ADA Seal of Acceptance for fighting plaque and gingivitis.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash!
Dominique J.
Georgetown, TX
Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash uploaded by Dominique J.
I used to use mouthwash all the time because I was so worried about my breath smelling bad, but after using this just a few times I don’t worry about that anymore. This stuff is STRONG though. My mouth stings so bad when I use this stuff lol. That’s the only drawback. I also like that it comes in this huge bottle!! Lasts awhile that way.
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash uploaded by Dixie M.
Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash uploaded by Dixie M.
Parents taught me to use it and haven't stopped. Have tried other brands and types but this one works for me. Affordable great taste available everywhere. Recommend trying.
Jasmine R.
Reidsville, GA
Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash uploaded by Jasmine R.
When brushing my teeth mouthwash is a must after. It helps freshen my breath and get rid of plaque or food buildup. I've been using Listerine for as long as i can remember and it's never disappointed me. I would recommend to others.
Diana  J.
Haughton, LA
Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash uploaded by Diana  J.
Listerine has an always be the main mouthwash ever created. It's age is proof of that . It's all I've ever used
Roseanne  B.
Azusa, CA
Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash uploaded by Roseanne  B.
🌿LISTERINE COOL MINT Antiseptic Mouth is my fave! It makes my breath burst minty all day! Germs b gone all day! Its quality afforadable and effective to refreshen; rejuvenate; and invigorate a cleansing feeling throughout! #AllDayGermFree #Listerine #contest @Influenster @Listerine
Claudia A.
Montebello, CA
Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash uploaded by Claudia A.
Me encanta este producto es super efectivo, muy fuerte pero si te ayuda mucho a mantener tu boca muy limpia, me gusta mucho y meda la confianza de saber que cuando los uso estoy limpia y fresca por mucho tiempo te lo recomiendo mucho. #influenster #voxbox #AllDayGermFree #contest #Listerine.
Teresa  E.
New London, CT
Love this mouth wash it leaves my mouth fresh and smelling good. It also kills bacteria away and is great to be used after a mouth piercing like the tongue
Perla  C.
I love the brand and its products have been using them for years and their quality is second to none. All their products are the best

Looking for your answer?