BY LISTERINE

Promotes a Deeper Clean Than Brushing Alone #1 Dentist Recommended Brand 2 ADA Accepted Helps kill germs that cause bad breath, plaque and the gum disease gingivitis. Clinically proven. Helps kill germs by millions on contact. Use Soft Mint Listerine Antiseptic twice daily to help: Prevent Reduce Plaque 1 Prevent Reduce Gingivitis 4 Freshen Breath 3 Kill Germs between Teeth The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Listerine Antiseptic is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent or reduce gingivitis and plaque above the gumline, when used as directed. br Council on Scientific Affairs, American Dental Association Cold weather may temporarily cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anita K.
Happy Valley
Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash Is Very minty and leaves your mouth very refreshed! It neutralizes bad breath and helps protect your teeth. I buy mine at Costco because they have the best price on it. I recommend!
Emily T.
Clearfield, PA
Love his listerine. It’s not too harsh in taste but still gives a cool clean feel after using it. It’s at an affordable price and can be found at any grocery store or drugstore. It lasts a long time and really gets the job done
Lauren N.
Soft Mint Listerine. Get ready for your mouth to feel extra clean and on point. Is it effective? Absolutely it's like a swift kick in the mouth but in a good way. Prepare for your mouth to be greeted with a powerful assault of minty freshness. Compared to other brands such as the Crest
Deep Whitening which is alcohol-free and doesn't feel like it really doesn't get that deep clean feeling. Listerine soft mint is much more potent and better and removing all that leftover plaque and food particles. I definitely recommend Listerine soft mint. The only downside is your eyes will water and there is a little burn
Kairi Sunny Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I always keep this handy in my bathroom! and I also carry it in a small bottle in my purse, because you never know when you need a breath refreshing, especially between meals. Even for work, if I have a meeting, I will use this instead of chew gum, as that is totally rude (but its also rude to have horrible breathe haha!) love it, recommend!
Lina M.
I love Listerine and I love the Listerine antiseptic Mouthwash. This flavor tastes really good, it makes my teeth feel really clean and I can practically feel a coating on my teeth whenever I'm done using it.I have been using it for years .I always get this product really does its job and i feel clean all day long when i use this product!
Jenna L.
Toms River, NJ
This is the most effective mouthwash out there. No others work as well as Listerine. Some people are put off by the sting, but I have grown to love it because I know it's working to kill bacteria, not just give me fresh breath. My mouth feels cleaner after use. This is a staple in my am and pm regimen.
Lauren S.
Athens, GA
Always a great experience with Listerine. I love the burning feeling that it gives. It makes me feel like my teeth are getting cleaner than another brand would. They are my go to and I am loyal to this brand completely. The green one is my favorite by far.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love this mouthwash and won't use any other kind. It's strong and does burn a little at first use but I always feel Like it's working well when it burns a little. I love the soft mint flavor bc it makes my mouth and breath feel lovely. It does have a strong smell but lasts a while after use and the bottle lasts a very long time, even when using it daily.
Elizabeth M.
This is my favorite Listerine product because it burns less than the rest of them I feel like it’s a total package for an anti-cavity good price you can find it on sale a lot save money if you buy a big bottle which I took to transfer into smaller bottles I can carry it in my purse and carry with me everywhere with my floss picks
Rosa G.
San Bernardino, CA
not as minty and mouth burning as others can be. i really like that i can swich the liqid in my mouth for as long as need be without wanted to spit it out right away. it also makes my mouth feel nice and clean.