Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Natural Citrus, 33.8 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Vika S.

BY LISTERINE

Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash will give freshen breath. see more...

Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
I like to use this in the mornings and at night after I brush my teeth to help fight any germs that cause plaque, gingivitis ,or bad breath. I always rinse my mouth with this product for about 30 second and it always seems to leave my mouth feeling so refresh and clean. I highly recommend this product for a better smile.
Yaidelyn F.
Listerine is the only brand I use for Mouthwash. I can trust and rely on this brand. My dentist even recommends it. I use it everyday after each teeth brushing. It leaves a great after taste in your mouth. I will definitely buy it again. You can even find coupons in the newspapers.
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
Citrus mouth wash is a horrible idea. Why would you model something after brushing your teeth and then drinking oj. Like why would you want to remind people of their insides shriveling as that taste hits their tongue. That so cruel man, so cruel.
Amrie M.
I love that this mouthwash leaves my breath smelling fresh with out the feeling the regular #Listerine gives me. I am unable to keep the regular Listerine in my mouth for more than 5 seconds without it being too #minty that it's unbearable.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
I love this product it's one of my go to things that I use everyday I couldn't go a day without it ! It definitely meets my expectations that's for sure I bought it at Walmart but I'm sure you can get it at any drug store like Walgreens or cvs !! I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Morgan S.
Florence, OR
The taste was not my cup of tea and like most of Listerine products the alcohol was a bit much for me. My mouth is a bit sensitive so unlike the nice clean feeling its supposed to give it just made my mouth feel like fire. And vanilla and mint isn't the best together.
Mercedes V.
I love Listerine its all I ever use every day in the mornings and at night and I'm so happy with how much it kills so many germs and just keeps my mouth nice and clean , and I really love the mint products because they help keep my mouth so fresh smelling.
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry, OH
We love this mouthwash. I buy this one because it's not as hot as the regular one so my kids can use it too. The original one is too hot and they don't like it. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Sarah M.
Chunchula, AL
I love how well this product works! It leaves my mouth feeling very fresh and clean! The only downside is the price. It's a little expensive, but is worth it! It definitely met my expectations and left me very satisfied
Katie G.
Hartsdale
This is my favorite mouthwash it doesn't sting it taste great it's affordable it does it's job and it's Great because my nieces and nephews also enjoy this mouthwash which is a big plus
kenia c.
quitara el mal olor el listerine?
Que es el listerine?
kenia c.
De que hacen el listerine?
Alexandria E.
Birmingham , AL
Does this only come in one flavor?
kenia c.
me ayudara en los problemas de las personas?