Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Natural Citrus - 1 L uploaded by Lorane B.

BY LISTERINE

Tabatha R.
I loooooove the orange scent of this, the color and the citric but fresh and clean feeling this leaves in my mouth. I recommend all Listerine mouthwash they are great! Easy to find anywhere, with different varieties, for me a lift pricey, but worth it. And of all their mouthwash this is my favorite.
Tikeetha T.
Beltsville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I know that I can't be the only one that thinks that mouth wash is so strong and medicinal smelling. However, I refuse to switch from the Listerine brand. I decided to try this product as a first time user and I was hooked. No medicinal taste and I would recommend and buy this product again. Clean teeth, fresh smelling breath without feeling like you're tasting alcohol.
Courtney C.
New York
Mouthwash is mouthwash you can't really go wrong with any kind I like this brand though because it smells very good makes my breath smell really good and it doesn't burn my mouth which other mouthwashes have done before so I really enjoy this one and it gives a great finish
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
GROSS flavor. It does not work as a mouth wash. When I think of mouthwash I imagine it being cool, refreshing, and minty. I will never use this again or buy it, to me the flavor is terrible and reminds me of throwing up medication and not what I want to taste in the morning or ever.
Deanna-Marie G.
Brownsville, TX
I love mouthwash. Listerine is the best and I enjoy all the flavors. My mouth always feels so clean after doing it before bed. I have a seen a reduction in the nasty films that are still there after regular brushing. It also helps with bad breath. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This is my all time favorite mouthwash! It works with all of the power of listerine. It leaves my mouth feeling extra fresh. The thing I love most is the citrus flavor. It makes rinsing much more enjoyable.
Chelsea D.
I love this mouthwash, again because it doesn't taste minty. I have not bought his once so far but will be a repeat buyer. It works just as well as any other mouthwash. I would recommend this to others.
Jenny I.
Holly Springs, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have  say that this has a great flavor. Something different than your typical mint flavor. It's nice to change this up. Works just like the original although I noticed it's not as intense. That's not to say it doesn't work as good as the original; as I'm sure it does. Love it.
sarah w.
Groton, CT
Most mouthwash burns and I can't use it. This one doesn't. The flavor is surprisingly good and it serf meets my expectations. I use this daily and have seen improved dental health since I started. Used alongside proper brushing and flossing I haven had cavities in years
ASHLEY F.
Brooksville
This mouth wash is my hands down favorite! It is super effective and leaves my mouth clean and fresh! It is the best it exceeded my expectations and rises above all other. I would buy this product a million times over.