Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Natural Citrus - 1 L uploaded by Lorane B.

BY LISTERINE

Wendy W.
Cookeville, TN
Love this particular Citrus flavored mouthwash. It's not really Citrus flavored. It's still minty with a fruity twist but not too fruity that it will leave you wanting a fresh feel. It's one of the best ones if your mouth can't take the original Listerine mouth wash yet, still has all the benefits that Listerine has to offer. Know that you are still very protected and clean without the pain or extreme sting of the other minty washes. I actually use mouthwash frequently when I have this one at home.
Taylor B.
I tried this Orange Listerine one time when I was a child because I though it would be more palatable than the string mint flavor. It was indeed slightly less strong but I did not like the flavor. Mouthwash should make your mouth feel fresh and clean but this left it feeling and tasty sweet and sticky almost like candy, but not nearly as tasty. Additionally. Listerine doubles as an sti septic, but this is far too sticky for cleaning wounds. I would go with the original if I had to choose.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Just 30 seconds of rinsing, twice a day. That’s all it takes when you use LISTERINE ULTRACLEAN FRESH CITRUS Antiseptic Mouthwash ​to get a boldly clean mouth. You’ll get 24-hour protection against plaque and gingivitis germs and experience the ONLY leading mouthwash with Anti-tartar ingredient, zinc chloride, the anti-tartar ingredient that is clinically proven to control tartar buildup.
Dinah G.
Listerine is another mouth was that I love using but if you are sensitive to strong, over powering flavors this may not be for you. This product is so strong it actually numbs your entire mouth for a while which is why a lot of tattoo artists use it when piercing someones tongue! This product is strong and it feels as though it kills all the germs in your mouth and then some! LOVE it
Alexandria J.
New Alexandria, PA
I used to use this all of the time in high school!! It is certainly an interesting flavor….not what you expect from a mouthwash. As with all Listerine products, you definitely feel the burn and clean mouth feeling! I never got my wisdom teeth removed, and so sometimes I have problems because they never fully broke the skin. Listerine (and Crest) mouthwashes help the pain!
Whooo boy let me tell you! I love the taste of this mouth wash! I mean it still had that slightly stinging feeling when I gargle it, but the taste is great! Is that weird? For me to like it? The size is huge, which is good for a small family or if you just want to use for yourself for like 6 months till its all gone. It's also pricey, but it is huge. I so recommend!
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
Listerine burns my mouth and tastes terrible. However, it's the only mouthwash that actually makes my mouth feel really clean and keeps breath fresh for longer than a few minutes. It is the most effective, so I deal with the fact that it is gross. It's also great to gargle with when you have a sore throat! I will always purchase Listerine!
Natasha G.
It does the job of freshening my breath, but it's too strong, to be honest. It peels the skin inside my mouth, and I always end up regretting that I've used this product because the inside of my mouth will hurt for days. If you don't find yourself having this problem, I guess it would probably be a good mouthwash for you.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
I really love this mouthwash. It still burns but to me it's not quite as bad as mint mouthwash. And the taste is still refreshing..not "orangey" or anything. The only thing that could make it better is if it didn't burn...but then I feel like my mouth isn't as clean..so I'll stick with this. I will definitely repurchase.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I love this brand but I got a sample of this product and it was a no go for me on the flavor. I guess I'm not a citrus mouthwash kind of girl. I think it cleaned my mouth well but I couldn't get over the taste. I wouldn't buy it again but for someone looking for a citrus flavor this would be a great product.